Chapter 71:Even a minus would like to live in confort

Zenkichi thought about the last universe. By his knowglede of Kumagawa he can deduce that the minus couldn't care less about actually getting a maken and just put those remarks to annoy that Gen guy.

The zero thought it'd be logical. After all, while they probably spend a great amount of money for research and manufacturing of those makens, Kumagawa could simply bring something much superior into reality in a blink of a eye. While some of those makens do enchance their physicality, he doubts it'd reach the level of someone who stands at the pinacle of abnormality like the King of Minuses.

Bill:Oh, this is gonna be a new one!

Zenkichi:I see. What's gonna contain?

Bill:All I can say it's that the title is "Do they have living confort, or at least functioning toilets?".

Zenkichi:...If he's gonna end up in a medieval world once again, this is actually a very good question.

The screen showed green plains with no one on sight. It zoomed to a burned area.

The world beyond the GATE can only be described as a fantasy world. As it is expected, this world hosts more than humans and modern day animals.

One of those extra species are the elves. Very similar to humans, with the exception of very long ears. Most of those elves also have blonde hair.

Elves live in their own territories, secluded from human. A beautiful village with hanged wooden buildings where nature prosper...it's what this village should've looked like.

Instead there's barely anything remaining that'd resemble a building. Through those ruins ash is dominant, the remains after the atack of a rampaging dragon.

Kumagawa happened to notice the wasted place while still walking around, no functional toilets found on the way nor any sign of civilization. Looking at the place, it's safe to say that most settlements close enough were either destroyed, by what he only guess was a dragon, or the people were smart enough to run away.

He would not blame them, really. Anything close by should be a village and lacks the manpower, or strenght in general, to deal with a giant hulking lizard that breaths fire and probably has scales as tough as steel, also possibly capable of flight.

In fact he'd congratulate them. You need a certain mental strenght to throw away your pride and run away to survive. If Emiya Kiritsugu had that strenght maybe Archer wouldn't be a eternal brooding tennagers and certain homucluses would still be arive, like in some fanfictions he read.

Najimi:Thank you! Someone finnaly daid it!

Zenkichi:That aside, his thinking is logical. There's nothing they could do in this situation.

Kujira:Pride's good and all, but it doesn't do anything if you're dead.

Kumagawa stopped his muling over the Fate series as he heard breathing. So one actually survived.

He moved through the burned piece of land to the weel which was probably the most unnafected from all he saw, likely because of the rock's resistance to the torent of flames. Opening the only relatively intanct object around he found inside a female elf that looked to be a tennager, but he can guess she's probably much older than him from what he knows about elves.

The girl in question had the chracteristics you'd expect from a elf. Long pointy ears with blonde hair and blue eyes. Her nane was Tuka Luna Marceau.

Tuka looked at Kumagawa, finnaly getting her head up. Tears began forming in her eyes, although they weren't tears from fear which Kumagawa was used to when people were looking at him, but tears of sadness from losing people important to her and gratitude that someone finnaly found her.