Chapter 103:You really are what you eat!

First kiss is something special for anyone. Unfortunately, that was far from Kumagawa's first kiss.

Unlike what many might think, him and Najimi had kissed for more then a skill exchange. And tge not-equal does need to give it to him, he was a goid kisser.

Bill:Let's return to the chaotic moments of the Kumagawa family.

Medaka:Oh? So we'll return to that one.

Myouri:Still not sure how good of a move that was.

Bill:You'll have the chance to see in:This is an butterfly effect, eh?".

Many fathers can be surprised at the aspect of having a child all of a sudden. Granted, they're probably given time to prepare when their girlfriends or wives tell them they're pregnant and not start from zero when your child was artificially created using a sample of your DNA. Even so, Kumagawa thinks he did a pretty good job.

He also keept in touch with many of his old friends about these news. Shibuki joked about how it was a total flex that no woman could handle him, so there was need of science mumbo-jumbo for him to have a kid.

Shibuki:I agree with this version of me!

Kujira:Well, it isn't something people could really talk about that it happened to them.

Zenkichi:I don't think most people would talk about that period. Then again, is Kumagawa-senpai.

Abnormals are ,at the very aspect, random. Even if both parents would be abnormals it was very much possible for the child to be a special or even a normal. However, it rurned out his daughter was a minus like himself.

Her skill also was like a parraler to Encounter. Well, it didn't matter that much. He decided to take care of her and would've loved her even if she was a normal.

Gagamaru:Oh? Noe I'm curious.

Hanosode:Hm, Chobusaki-senpai's Encounter can push away any kind of damage, that means her skil might be able to take, create or even increase damage.

Gagamaru:We'll have to wait to see, I suppose.

Years passed from then and his daughter has grown into a beatiful young lady. Again, he thinks his DNA played a big part in it.

She was petite and pale with shoulder lenght dark blue hair and red eyes. She mainly wore a black dress, which may be a gesture inspired by Kumagawa because he too still mainly wore his balck uniform. Her name was Kumagawa Kohina.

Thinking of the way she was born was kind of ironic now that Kumagawa thinks about it. She was born because of Fukuro's research when Fukuro himself was a deadbeat father.

That aside, they were now in their way to the park. There wasn't much to do where they live and Kumagawa did thought of moving somewhere where they could have more fun. Money wasn't really a problem.

Kohina was curentlt holding his hand and moved her head from the left to the right while humming a little song. He wouldn't need to worry about her leaving her friends, she hasn't found anyone interesting enough to be her friend.

As they were moving they cane face to face with one of the so called monsters that began to appear since before Kohina was born, but weren't present in Kumagawa's teenage years. He's still thinking is some sort of farewell gift from Najimi to spice things up a bit.

Zenkichi:Hm...

Najimi:No comment!

Medaka:They might still be quiet troublesome for Kumagawa, especially if they target his child.