Chapter 107:How much propriety damage is gonna be at that tournament?

It does seem that Kumagawa has made a new enemy. On one side they probably should pity her because of knowing first hand how difficult the minus could. However, on the other side she kind of deserved what was coming to her.

Clearly, she had come to the shop to start a fight because of the bet. Kumagawa had no reason to apologize for actually doing something instead of just lazily letting things pass by.

Bill:We're coming back in what seems to shape as Kujira's favorite.

Kujira:Hm...

Bill:This time we'll get some actual action at "Well, we had some Grimms around..."

As morning came louds shouts have announced it in a hyperactive voice. Kujira covered Itami's mouth in annoyance, but was surprising that this time it wasn't her.

The remodeler watched on as her other companions woke up. Takachiho got up with a yawn and she can only compare Kumagawa with a vampire awakening from hus slumber. No, really, he just suddenly opened his eyes and got up straight without even bending his body or using his hands.

Zenkichi:Surprising...Yet expected.

Kujira:I'll tell you what's surprising. Fir the furst time Koga isn't the one making noise.

Medaka:Hm, there may be someone even more energetic among the aspiring hunters and huntresses.

Kujira:I wonder what I could do to taht one...

Kumagawa:[Hm, so today we begin.]

Takachiho:You think we'll get on the same team?

Kujira:I think our supernatural luck would take care of it.

Kumagawa:[Alright guys, toady is the day of the initiation. We'll venture in a dangerous forest filled with ravenous creatures, so don't forget...Have fun!]

Itami:Aye, aye, Sir!

All the students were gathered to be told the informations about making teams that the abnormals were already aware of. On a side note, Kumagawa noticed Ruby was pretty broken by this bit of informations.

The students were gathered on a cliff, each of them standing on a platform. Jaune looked to be quiet worried about the situation at hand.

Ozpin:Don't forget to enact your landing strategy. Any questions?

Jaune:Yeah, um, sir? When you say landing strategy you mean like...When you get us there in a tall car or something?

Ozpin:No, you will be thrown.

Jaune:Ah, but, well, um...You'll give us parachutes, right?

Ozpin:No, that's why it's called landing strategy.

Jaune:But...Why?

Ozpin:Mister Arc, one of the greatest joys in a teacher's life is tormeting their students.

Zenkichi:...For real?

Najimi:This shouldn't come off as such a surprise to you, Zenkichi-kun.

Hanosode:Yeah, have you seem grumps?

Zenkichi:I suppose that's true.

The next to be thrown consecutively were the abnormal foursome. Each of them had different landing strategies.

While in the air Kujira made a sword of fire in her hand and easily cut several branches. She safely fell on the soft sum of leafs of those branches.