Chapter 15:She died, but he didn't forget her

Medaka is learning to adapt to her new situation. Being grounded by the man she loves.

She doesn't understand what was so wrong in that clip. Kumagawa attacked her with Book Maker, it's innacurate because it doesn't provoke physical damage?

Bill:Well, let's begin.

Najimi:What name did you choose for this one?

Bill:It's called "Misty departure".

Kumagawa appeared on the screen. He was running through a forest.

When Kumagawa arrived at the bridge he was not the least surprised to see the former mist ninjas fighting his teammates. They separated in two fronts.

Najimi:Teammates?

Bill:He was reincarnated as Naruto.

Najimi:Ah, that explains it. That world wouldn't have had that blonde either way. If he would've meet him, I have no doubt Kumagawa-kun would have killed him.

Zabuza was fighting Kakashi, having his one sharingan eye revealed, while Nienami protected Tazuna. Well, their teacher was a very skilled shinobi. Plus, even if the demon of the mist was to get past him Nienami can handle him with her style and swordmanship and sword atacks aren't very effective agains her anyway. So, they should be alright.

Najimi:Nienami-chan was reborn as Sakura, huh?

Zenkichi:Why do you sound so happy.

Najimi:I alwais thought that pinky was annoying. Nienami-chan us much more likeable. It's ironic, though.

Zenkichi:How so?

Najimi:Kumagawa-kun who's an abnormal immune to styles, to be reincarnated with a style user who's style is so similar with Hundred Gauntlets.

Sasuke on the other hand, wasn't looking good at all. He was trapped in a sphere of ice windows. Haku was travelling through them and stabbed him with many needles.

Kumagawa:[Well, you look really beat up.]

Sasuke jumped back, surprised at Kumagawa appearing right in front of him. Haku widened his eyes behind his mask.

Haku:...How did you get in?

Kumagawa:[I took the shortcut.]

Hanosode:Oho, an undertale reference!

Myouri:Not a nad comeback.

Haku:Shortcut? There is no shortcut.

Kumagawa:[No, there is.]

Haku:No, there isn't!

Kumagawa:[How did I get in, then?]

Saki:Rule 2 when dealing with Kumagawa:You can never win an argument against him.

Najimi:You're just gonna ger a headache.

Sasuke smirked at Haku. Foolish missing nin. To try to reason with his smiling teammate would only get you a headache.

Haku:Doesn't matter! As Zabuza's weapon, I'll defeat you like your friend here.

Kumagawa:[Go ahead, then.]

Haku:...Huh?

Kumagawa:[Go ahead. I won't move. I won't defeat myself. Show me that jutsu you're so proud off.]

Myouri:Run, woman! Run! It's a trap!

Saki:Ezumachi would know that, better than anyone.

Najimi:Well, Kumagawa-kun gave him quiet the bullying in their fight.