Chapter 111:Funerals are a happy ocassion!

It's a wonder what kind of abilities this Gaea would have under her sleeve. Although it most likely wouldn't actually be a real challenge for the pinacles of minys and plus.

Still, Kumagawa isn't exactly wrong to think Medaka would steal the fun with her battle thirsty tendecies. Najimi would also lije to note that the Perfect Plus isalso so jelous of tge Kumagawa Spectre.

Bill:Today we shall witness Kumagawa being freed!

Myouri:...So it's the end of times?

Bill:Not in that sense. Well, not yet at least. Anyway, you guys go ahead and react at "Someone touched a little too much".

Soon, very soon. Kumagawa could almost taste his freedom away from those stupid normals!

The visit to the village did give them some informations, although their usefulness is debatable. It seems that the so called useless item won by Ainz at a gacha that he left Enri actually summoneed a army of goblins.

These goblins were rather smart, thay can use human language and deviced pretty good defences for the village. However, Kumagawa didn't miss the oportunity to give Ainz a smirk at his miscalculation, which the undead answered by turning his head in embarassment.

Zenkichi:Well, this he can't really be faulted for.

Kujira:Yeah, before this reincarnation crap he seems to have only been a normal civilian with a job and liked MMORPG.

Saki:Really, it's a surprise things went so well.

Also, Nfirea had the biggest puppy crush on Enri. If Kumagawa had what people call the human heart he might have found it adorable.

But this and what Enri told him about their former endevoars led Nfirea to correctly deduce they were in fact Ainz and Kumagawa. Narberal was gonna kill the pharmacist, but he promised to keep his mouth shut...Shame.

Kouki:He's really on his last nerve, huh?

Shibuki:Have you seen the guys he need to spend his time with?

Kouki:I suppose from the view of a minus is nothing short of torture.

Kujira:We must once again appreciate his self-control.

After they finish with this herb collecting stuff they can finnaly go back to E-Rantel and than go their separate ways. Although both Kumagawa and Ainz were intresed in this Wise King of the Forest and how strong the creature was supposed to be.

Ninya:But Shihime-san is amazing! I've never saw a magic like that.

Kumagawa:[Yeah, I got a lot of experience.]

Kumagawa decided to lie to them that he was a magic caster because of his total lack of weapons and the fact that matterializing such things can easily pass as magic. Well, that and the fact that when people find out Ainz is the expert in magic and he in physical combat would be a very satisfying troll.

Najimi:That is an contrast to Iihiko that was alwais the straightforward type.

Hanten:...

Najimi:I must admit so, as much as it annoys me. Tch, damn hack!

Their collecting of herbal plants was stopped by the shaking of the ground and panic if the birds. All, beside the three members of Nazarick, became tense at this.

Nfirea:What's happening?

Lurkut:A creature is getting closer to us. Fast.

Dyne:Could it be the Wise King of the Forest?