Chapter 28:You just don't get his artistic view

Zenkichi thought about the last universe. Especially about the inplication of Kumagawa teaming up with a giant humanoid dragon with giant blasts.

The worst thing is he's not sure what's more destructive. Kumagawa or the dragonoid...most likely Kumagawa.

Bill:Alright, time for the next one!

Zenkichi:What is it called this time?

Bill:It's called "Artists, all the same".

Saki:Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's referencing Ezumachi.

The screen showed a town. It focused on a dark haired girl with red eyes of short stature.

Akhua had found Kumagawa oddly torerable. Despise his quirks, he had proven being unnaturaly perceptive for a human. And she really wonder how can someone smile all the time, she was pretty sure it should be phisicaly imposible.

Myouri:Not even the younger Kurokami can explain that thing about him.

Kujira:At least I tried.

Zenkichi:What does she mean by human. Is there anything else that can pose as a human.

Najimi:...Excuse me? Non-human right here!

Zenkichi:Oh, uh...sorry.

Her target of observation though, was totaly the oposite. In an instance Akhua managed to bring Tsukune in a conversation with Kumagawa. She asked him how would he describe the boy. The minus responded that Tsukune was the most bland human being on the face of earth.

She needed to say, he was right. Mudane goals. Normal family. Human stupidity. Hell, the fact he was at the academy was the single interesting thing about him. How did her sister find anything special about him?

Akhua was given an anonymus letter who specified for her to go on an car morgue to meet the one who had given her the letter. Usually she would ignore it, but there was something different.

The letter was from one of the members of Evolution. Evolution was an group Fairy Tale fought on different occasions. The group was formed from artificialy made monstrels, hybrid monsters. Their goal was the extermination of the humans and monsters alike, believing they were the next step of existence.

Zenkichi:So, monsters do exist.

Myouri:...I can think of at least three that I know. And they're all a pain in the ass.

Totaly absurd and over narccisistic, but a threat non the less. Being poured different types of youki given them combined abilities of monsters. So she went at the location.

There she was welcomed by a white haired man. Who later transformed in a minotaur. What was different was that the minotaous had a completly white body, with red eyes.

???:So you came, black devil.

Hanosode:Wouldn't Kumagawa-senpai fit that name as well.

Myouri:He's more devil than Satan.

Zenkichi:...He does like black.

Akhua:And who should you be?

Washi:I'm Washi. One of the high classed members of Evolution. I'm the perfect unnion of ghost and minotaur. Prepare for your demise.

He pointed all his fingers at her. Red energy bullets came to her at high speed. She made a slice motion and the bullets we cut in two eviting her.

Washi:So this is Shin-touji. The art made by one of the dark lords, an art who cut through space. The ultimate blade. To think it could cut through my ectoplasmic energy bullets. But, it doesn't matter!