Chapter 23:Shounen jump invades the multiverse

Zenkichi thought about the last universe. Kumagawa as an immortal being that keeps moving bo matter how much you damage it and comes back from the dead.

After a little too thinking he came to his conclusion. No, there wasn't any difference from the usual Kumagawa.

Bill:Well, let's continue!

Zenkichi:How is this one called?

Bill:It's called "Psychos get along".

Shibuki:Psychos, ne~

Mukae:I wonder if there'll be a new fellow minus?

The screen showed a city. It focused on Kumagawa walking down the street.

Kumagawa was pretty satisfied. He got to beat a exorcist, which he still thinks looks like a striper, and he got out of the metting pretty quick.

Zenkichi:Striper? I wonder if he's exagerating?

Myouri:I don't know. The multiverse is fucking weird man.

Now, it's not like he really hates the devils. Well, he doesn't particulary like them either, but their fun enough.

But for a bunch of demonic beings, they're annoyingly tame. He just wants to find someone around here to appreciate the fine things in life. Despair. Carnage. Chaos.

Gagamaru:Indeed.

Najimi:It's hard to find such people, unfortunately.

All is the same in the city. Normals working hard. A boring scenary. Yuuto, Issei and Koneko with Xenovia. Wait.

Myouri:Yeah, he was for real.

Zenkichi:W-what is she wearing!? Doesn't that goes agains the cpmmandaments or something!?

Kumagawa:[Well, this is a strange combination.]

Issei:Ah, Kumagawa-senpai! You got here at the perfect time!

Koneko:We're in deep shit.

Kumagawa:[How deep exactly?]

Koneko:Ah, you know. The excalibures combined put in the hands of a madman. Fallen angel cadre threatening to destroy the city. The possibility of the great war restarting. The norm.

Kumagawa:[Oh, I see. That's pretty deep.]

Issei:And Irina was hurt by that asshole!

Kumagawa:[...Who?]

Zenkichi:Worse thing is, he actually forgets about most of the people he destroyed.

Najimi:He only forgets the boring ones.

Koneko:The girl who wiped the floor with Yuuto-senpai.

Kumagawa:[Ah.]

Yuuto:...Now, I wouldn't exactly say that she wiped the floor with me.

Issei:She totaly did, man.

Xenovia:Just accept it.

Kumagawa:[You're one to talk.]

Xenovia:...Shut up!

Najimi:Ah, she must be the newest victime. I wonder if Kumagawa-kun is gonna make her a toy.

Myouri:...Sometimes, I feel like I'm the only one with common sense in the school.

Zenkichi:You're not the only one.

In the end, Kumagawa decided to accompany the devils. A barrier was already set to hide their fight.

There the rest of the gang was already present. The warmonger cadre of the afllen angels, Kokabiel, turned his sight on them.