Chapter 13:Hero? No way!

Najimi began thinking that maybe she should learn self control. She propably has a skill for that, too.

While she likes to collect new toys, she should renew her standards. The last video was proof enough for that.

She needs to admit, she was flattered at how Kumagawa tried to accept the terminals for her sake. Just if he wore his true face more often.

Bill:Let's begin the new one.

Najimi:I wonder what's the name this time?

Bill:It's "Accomodations".

A city appeared on the screen. It focused on a prison.

In this world of superhumans, there need to be special prisons for those called villains. And Tartarus was the best of them all.

Zenkichi:How many times does Kumagawa-senpai gets transported to another world?

Bill:Very often. Thus one has most of the population having powers. Though, they are biological and called quirks.

Najimi:Ah, that one.

Zenkichi:What do you know about those quirks, Anshin'in-san.

Najimi:They're cheap knock-offs of skills, really.

Exactly why they put All For One there. Who knows what he could do with his quirk, well, if he still had it.

Thay was the state of the symbol of fear. Powerless, locked in a cell, facing the symbol of hope on the other side of the glass. At least he had his health back.

Myouri:I know already who's responsable for this.

Hanosode:Hyahaha! Kumagawa-senpai just loves screwing with people!

All For One:Why so gloomy, All Might? Wasn't this the victory you wanted?

All Might:No, not until I'll stop all of your plans.

All For One:Don't be so on guard. I'm powerless now.

All Might:Tartarus does make you fell like that, doesn't it?

All For One:No, all of my power it's gone.

All Might:...What!?

All For One:That kid erased it. I mean, literally. There's no trace of the quirk remained.

All Might:To erase something like all for one. What kind of quirk does young Kumagawa posses?

All For One:I'm not even sure it's a quirk.

There sure was a power inside that boy, but it didn't fell like a quirk. He kniws the felling of a quirk. Quirk were surely extraordinare abilities, but what was inside of him was beyond extraordinare. Had he not all for one, he wasn't even sure he could've comprehend the idea of the power that boy had.

All Might:What are you talking about? There only ever existed quirks.

Najimi:Oh, how close minded. There are things that scout boy couldn't even imagine.

Gagamaru:He seems rather two dimensional.

All For One:...Yeah, we know only of quirks. Anyway, shouldn't it be put in his form.

All Might:About that...I don't even know how he entered with this.

All Might put a formular for UA on the glass. All For One came closer so he could read it.

Name:Kumagawa Misogi

Blood type:a strong red

Myouri:We have a way of confirming it. Just ask those two momsters.