Chapter 72:Isn't a minus the very embodiment of a fallen human?

Myouri thought about the last universe. Usually Kumagawa being allied with the military is a bad choice. But this time, it might actually go well.

He probably does have a place in the security of Japan thereand can manipulate things so that Kumagawa could. If he does feel like it he can make that empire be on their sude, the guy is charismatic as hell. And if he'll proceed as usual, well...at least he's in another world.

Bill:Aha, now that's a nice contrast.

Myouri:What is it?

Bill:This one is called "The idea is, minuses are better than fallen angels".

Myouri:Ah, I see. Fallen angels are qngels that fell into sin and minuses are humans that dell into madness.

Bill:Yep!

Myouri:How are minuses compared to fallen angels, though?

Najimi:A pretty good counter. Most are just fly in with weapons of light or darkness, minuses qre much more versatile and cunning with the use of their skills.

Bill:Anyway,let's get started!

The screen shows a street. There Kumagawa walked with a albino man with shoulder lenght hair and red eyes and a tall man with a mask qnd black-redish hair tied in a ponytail together with a briwn haired teenager with eyes of the same color.

Freed has not shied away from cackling like a witch when discussing the matter of the exorcists lingering in the town. It was simply too funny for him to punch the church back after those years at the Siegfried Institute.

And it had been even better when they found out about the fallen angels around here. More targets practice to use.

Although if the Cadre will show up he'd leave the crow to Kumagawa or Noro. He doesn't like to admit it but he's the weakest of the trio. Doesn't help the fact that the other two are fucking immortal.

Zenkichi:That's not really a bad thing. Admiting you're the weakest will stop you from rushing in recklessly and getting yourself killed. Besides, you have comarades you can depend on.

Myouri:...You're a pretty good president.

As the said trio, accompanied by Issei, were scouting the town in search for the thieves they have found a incredible sight...Xenovia and Irina were beging for money on the street. The albino's witch cackle has resounded once again.

Freed:Hahaha, this is the best day if my life!

Xenovia:...Now this has become even more humilating.

In the end they decided to treat them for a meal because Issei still cared for Irina, feeling which was shared by the girl also. But despise being refined exorcists their way of eating was anything but refined.

Kumagawa:[...I don't think even Hanosode-chan was this bad.]

Hanosode:My, my, a challanger?

Zenkichi:Please no, you'll get the restaurants in failment.

Freed:And they wonder why no one has respect for exorcists.

Kumagawa:[So I can understand that you found nothing.]

Irina:That is correct.

Issei:Should we call Kiba? He was staring at those swords like they killed his family. Well, with one less.

Irina:I'm still mad about that! Do you know how much they'll cut from my pay!?

Issei:Not my fault it was cheap!