Chapter 29:Souls are a great garniture!

Saki was thinking about the last universe. Really, that bull wasn't as powerful as he thought himself to be. If it's to compare artists, Ezumachi was stronger.

As weird as it sounds, the power to control colors was pretty overpowered. He was just unlucky enough to encounter Kumagawa. And everyone knows how the song and dance goes from there on.

Bill:Alright, time for the next one.

Saki:Alright, how's this massacre, sorry video, called?

Bill:It's called "The sister and a game".

Saki:A game by Kumagawa's standards? I take back my sorry.

The screen showed a large city. It focused on a building with lots of demonic creatures in it.

The demons could look like an idiotic bunch. And they are. But they are doing good because of the man who is behind the N.O.M.A.D the faction of the demons.

His trusty right hand was giving him a raport of the new events. She was the hell knight Ingrid.

Ingrid:And that concludes my raport. You are in an very good mood Black-sama. Did something happen?

Yes, the leader of N.O.M.A.D. The supposed king of vampires Edwin Black and father of two daughters was siting on his throne with an happy expression.

Edwin:Oh, yes. I just met Felicia's boyfriend.

Ingrid:I see...Wait, what!? Is there someone insane enough to date her?

Myouri:I'm on the same page! Someone actually dates Kumagawa!

Najimi:I'm right here.

Myouri:You don't count!

Kujira:So Kumagawa-senapi is teaming up with demons...poor them.

Edwin:Indeed. He is a very interesting boy.

His meeting with him was interseting indeed. Most would see Edwin as a serious, no-nonsense type of guy. But the truth is he enjoys jokes. And the boy made a very good one.

Kumagawa:[What's the difference between an unicorn and an inteligent normal.]

Edwin:I don't know. What is it?

Kumagawa:[There is no difference. Both are fictional.]

Zenkichi:Alright, by now this is downright bullying!

Najimi:Aren't you used to it already?

Zenkichi:...Shut up.

Oh, he laughed good. The boy had a very good sense of humor. He had an unseen darkness to him too. And his friendship might save him from being devored.

The thing is he said he was the king of vampires and the strongest vampire. But he wasn't really. That place was of another vampire, also known as the crimson fucker. And the news of him saying he was might not end well in his part.

Najimi:Ah, old Al.

Zenkichi:Wait, he actually knows Dracula? Or, well, Vlad Tepest?

Najimi:Yep, first time they were trying to kill each other. Figure how that wirked out.

Edwin:He also offered to bring Kurenai to our side and fix the problems with us.

Ingrid:Your other daughter?

Edwin:Yes. I also think she will take an interes in him too.

Ingrid:I see.

Now that we are talking about it. It does happen that Felicia is face to face with her half-sister, Kurenai.