Chapter 4:If friendship

Bill Cipher went to many things. He saw his own dimension burn, but now he's officialy traumatized.

There's been said from ancient times that hell hath bo fury like a woman's scorn. But it's much worse if the woman's a not-equal.

Well, he supposes he deserves it. That joke took it way too.

Kouki:Bill-san, are you...ok?

Bill:...That woman has serious issues.

Kujira:Of course she does. Not-equals might be something that's not plus nor minus, but Anshin'in-san's personality is closer to a minus than anything else.

Bill:Anyway, the next one it's called "Choosing another monster".

Myouri:Monster, huh? Oi, I think he's talking about you, beast woman.

Medaka:Hm, althrough that is not an un-founded theory, it's the word choosing that matters. Just one choose me, so I think it's about you, Zenkichi.

Zenkichi:Me?

Bill:Correct! It what would've happened if zero boy didn't become friends with Medaka, but Kumagawa.

Kouki:...That is an interesting thought.

Zenkichi:I never thought about it.

The lunch hall was shown on the screen. At a table sat Zenkichi, together with Kumagawa and Hanosode.

Zenkichi:I really wish Nabeshima-senpai would stop trying to get me in the judo club.

Kumagawa:[Well, you beat up Kouki-chan. So her interes isn't really unfounded.]

Hanosode:Hyahahaha! And not just him. Isn't that right, Fresman Typhon?

Zenkichi:...Please stop using that name.

Kumagawa:[You're really stressed, arent you, Zenkichi-chan?]

Zenkichi:Huh, that's actually...kind of nice. I expected as to try to bite each other's heads off by this point.

Najimi:Kumagawa-kun can be nice and caring. That is, if he wants.

Saki:Most of the time he wants to be an asshole.

Zenkichi:You seem to know a lot about Kumagawa-senpai.

Saki:Well, I was his affair manager when he was at his last school.

Zenkichi:He became president again?

Saki:Yep. He did it by overthrowing the last president, though.

Myouri:He was also the president at your middle school, right? And he also founght for the president seat agains you. And let's be honest, he almost won. What's with that guy and being president.

Medaka:Despite what you might think, Kumagawa is actually a very competent president.

Myouri:Really.

Zenkichi:Yeah. There were a lot of deliquents and troublemakers at Hokoubune, but he managed to keep them in line. He also took care of the school's managing well enough.

Saki:Same.

Hanosode:Hyahaha! Not a surprise, even if I'm part of class -13 for a short time, even I need to admit he's a capable leader.

Shibuki:Yeah, boss's the best!

Saki:We had a fight before he left. But for some reason, I can't remember how it ended.

Kouki:...That's probably for the best.

Saki:Huh? The fuck do you mean?

Kouki:I was part of the student council of Hokoubune, so I'm quiet familiar with his manerism. While he may not openly show it, he does genuinly care for his comarades. While it doesn't seems like it, I'm certain Kumagawa-san wanted to protect you.