Chapter 125:He choose the all route!

It wasn't a surprise to see that Rize was a ghoul. Most of them saw that one coming.

It's not like there was anything to worry about. Kumagawa even admitted it wasn't even his worst date. Going by the fact that Najimi was the only other relationship he had, this was very plausible.

Bill:We have a new one. But, it's uh...Different.

Zenkichi:Different how?

Bill:You'll see. Heh, he's got protagonists beat.

Usually, at some point in the life of a person, they would find the one that they love, and if everything goes well, one of them will propose to the other and would be engaged before they are truly married. Then, they would have children and live forever happy... The typical cartoon bullshit. Many people didn't believe in these things but many did too.

*tinkle* *tinkle* *tinkle*

Dear readers, you are surely asking why am I talking about people believing in that or not. If you've read the story of Medaka Box and Quintessential Quintuplets, you can probably guess why.

Right here and right now, while the wedding bells ring in the air around the building... The self-proclaimed "villain" of Medaka Box is sitting in a chair in the middle of a room. He was looking upwards but he wasn't looking at the ceiling, his eyes seemed to be looking at something far away.

Kumagawa: [... Life sure is strange. The man that was rejected by all the girls that he loved... The perfectly imperfect... The man that crawls from chaos... The Good Loser... How come I am in this kind of situation?]

While he was talking alone, someone knocked on the door. Probably the person that shall bring him to the altar.

?: Mister groom, it's time to go. The brides are waiting for you.

Kumagawa: [Well, at least I don't have to go out with 100 soulmates that will die like me if we don't become a couple. But still, Jiraya and Master Roshi would be jealous or proud of me if they could see me.]

He said that while looking at his hands, which had a few things that a normal shouldn't have on his hands... Well, he wasn't normal to be fair. The few things on his hand, more precisely around his fingers, were rings... Too many rings, 20 to be precise. Well, as I said, he is abnormal, and The Strongest Minus, you shouldn't be surprised. He looked at them with a bit of nostalgia and a genuine smile on his face.

Kumagawa: ... It's not so bad. I guess my dear brides were right, they managed to make me fall in love with them and marry me.

Abnormals and specials alike were flabbergasted, beside the not-equals who know so much. Myouri was the first to recover, tipping an imaginary hat in respect.

Myouri:Now that's a feat.

Zenkichi:Well...I guess that's a way to win, right?

Kujira:He does get to beat many protagonists in a sense like this. Now all he needs to do is not be a shitty father.

Medaka:I don't think we need to worry about that. Kumagawa is surprisingly good with children.

He got up from his chair and went out of the room. He followed the woman that came to lead him to the hall, in which his future wives were waiting for him. When he arrived, a lot of people that he knew were there, the Kurokamis siblings, the Hitoyoshis, his fellow Minuses, and many more. There were also the families and friends of his brides.

However, he focused his attention on the front of the room, at the altar. He could feel a smile coming on his face while looking at the ones that chose him as their lover, also the ones that made him fall in love with them. All the brides had a smile on their faces... Different types of smiles: smug, curved-up lips, full-teeth out, grin, shy, scary.