Chapter 102:There is the concept of too many redos!

Kumagawa seems to have gone to the process of equality this time. Well, he was alwais kinda about that. Ironic when you think who was his first love.

Anyway, everyone knew he wouldn't just follow the status quo, it just remained to see what kind of chaos he'd bring. Regardless, Kujira was still firm about the fact she was best girl.

Bill:Another new one this time too! Wonder what you'll think about "Not so bad for a first kiss, huh?"

Myouri:Ask the Beast Woman. She's expert in that.

The Russo siblings were getting ready to go to school. Max was showcasing his original sandwich, which somehow tasted good even if it had yougurt and mashed potatos together with a lot of other things. Justin scoffed and calmly put his sandwich inside his backpack.

Justin:You see what the difference between our sandwiches are? Mine is with tuna and not a dumpster.

At a little distance from the two boys Kumagawa and Alex were watching them together with Alex's best friend. It's a wonder how the two get along despise being completly oposites, but Kumagawa thinks that if he and Medaka are friends then anything is possible.

The gurl had brown hair and black eyes. As alwais, her wardrob was...Interesting. Her name was Harper Anna Finkle.

Harper:Ah, look at Justin...Isn't he dreamy?

Alex:No.

Kumagawa:[I really wonder what'd happen if I introduce Zenkichi-chan to her?]

Alex:Wow, now! Let's not get too crazy.

Najimi:Yes, Medaka-chan can be quiet jelous at times.

Medaka:What do you think I'd do.

Najimi:Send her to the hospital. God forbid if Emukae-chan sees her.

Harper:Uh, what are you two talking about?

Alex:Nothing, Harper. I just saved your life.

Harper:...Okay?

Harper immediatly forgot about it and got closer to Justin. She gave him a smile and began fangirling.

Harper:Hey, Justin! You know, that's a really nice sandwich. It'll be our sandwich! How do you think we should call our song?

Justin:...Hey, look, there's my girlfriend!

Harper:That's a cute name!

Justin ran by her side with her following. He didn't stop running, as anyone would in this situation, and came to a girl standing at the door.

Harper:Justin!

The girl had mostly black hair, although some strands were dyed red or white, and black eyes. By her looks you would consider her a gothic girl. Her name was Mirinda Hompson.

Mirinda:So this is your restaurant? It's nice, it's nice...Although I think it'd look better if you block out the windows and paint the walls black.

Kumagawa:[I like her.]

Myouri:He really likes that color, huh?

Zenkichi:I guess it's a given. He mostly wears black.

Saki:That and what ge did to Ezumachi. Or maybe that was just him being a sadist.

Alex:You'd like anyone who can appreciate black.