Chapter 9:Look, Medaka-chan!

Myouri was surprised that Kumagawa managed to stay sane living with Najimi. Well, his as sane as the minus can be considered.

They even had kids. Which is honestly a terrifying though.

Bill:Well, let's go with this one. This one is actually with Kumagawa going to another school and pretty far in the future.

Zenkichi:How is it called.

Bill:It's called, and I kid you not, "The minus god".

Zenkichi looked at the back seats. To be exact, at the formely sealed not-equal.

Zenkichi:...Accurate.

The screen showed Kumagawa on a court. There were also the human six with him.

The last game was one with more parts. First was a target shooting. To his dissapointment, Kumagawa was not chosen to shoot.

Kumagawa:[I don't understand why? I'm good at shooting!]

Sunset:You're good at pretty much anything. But principal Celestia did not trust you to not shoot more than the targets.

Myouri:...He would.

Zenkichi:He definetly would.

Kumagawa:[Oh, that's a good point.]

Cadence:Good day to you all! The last game will be a team game. It's composed from archery, speed skating and motocross.

Sunset:And I'm in the most dangerous one. How do they trust students to go with mitorcycles? These things are fast.

Kumagawa:[Meh, I'm faster.]

Myouri:Well, he is keeping pace with the beast woman.

Najimi:Superhuman phisiogoly is a common trate between abnormals. it's just that Kumagawa-kun has a very high stat of it.

Sunset:Don't remind me. When I asked you for a ride I didn't expect you to put me on your back and to run at the speed of sound. I pucked my stomach.

Kumagawa:[Oh, it began.]

The first ones to do archery were Sour and Applejack. Sour hit the target with three arrows at the same time. All of them hit the target but just one hit tge center.

Kumagawa:[Huh, not bad.]

Saki:And he didn't screw them on spot? Wow, progress.

Medaka:Human being evolve in time. Even Kumagawa can learn to hold back.

Saki:...Really?

Hanosode:Eh, he can hold back. But just with his definition of holding back.

Kouki:Which would still be a nightmare for most.

Applejack hit the atarget too. Now Fluttershy and Sci-twi were trying to hit it. They weren't doing great.

Kumagawa:[Alright, I fell insulted.]

Fluttershy hit the target by accident. Sci-twi was still trying, making Sour to growl even more.

Sunset:She growls a lot.

Kumagawa:[Yeah, kinda hot.]

Myouri:...Alright, I'll agree with him on that one.

Mogana:Um, I don't think this is really the time to think about those sort of things.

Myouri:...Hiw can you be Kumagawa's friend?

Sunset:...I wouldn't want to be in your head.