Chapter 98:Myouri might have made a huge mistake!

Being a good camp worker isn't a bad thing. However, there's a line between being good and overdoing it.

In the collective opinion of the abnormals and specials watching different versions of Kumagawa, Medaka was without a doubt overdoing it. Then again, it's not like it was something new.

Medaka herself saw no problem with this. On this note, after witnessing Kumagawa's ability for coming with a horror story on the spot she thought about asking for his help on the Haunted House event if the next cultural festival. Sge also thought about making a short movie with a scenario made by him.

Bill:Good news, folks! Today we get another new one!

Zenkichi:Oh?

Bill:Yep! I'm sure it's something you never expected!

Kouki:Isn't that tge case with all we've seen so far?

Bill:...Let's watch "Ah, so she's mine?"!

Hanosode:Busted.

We have no control over how we're brought into this world. However, thise circumstances lead to interesting outcomes, don't they?

The world had changed, that was no mystery. Beings known as monsters appeared along the world. People with great negativity seem to turn into them overtime, although there us a certain category of people that are unnafected despise being negative is their whole thing.

Shibuki:...I might not be very smart, but it's pretty obvious she's talking about us minuses.

Hanosode:So normals and specials undergo a hideous transformation together with increasing their negative traits.

Mukae:Ah, I think Kumagawa-kun might enjoy that!

Gagamaru:Indeed.

Anyway, people deal with this the best they can. This change had also lead to the creation of seceral sinister associations.

In the hidden underground of one of associations a woman sat beside a crib, looking upon a red eyed baby with blue hair. However, she was not her child at all.

This woman had worked along a coleague long time ago in the medical field. She has nothing but respect for him, his work was nothing short of incredible.

Unfortunately, her colegue meet his demise under the operation of one of his plans. Poor man was stomped...No, really, he was killed by a man landing through the roof on his colegue. Half of the man she held respect for was completly obliterated in the process. Shehad no idea how that was possible, but apparently it happened.

Najimi:Oh, I have a culprit in mind. And let me tell you, sister, he's pure bullshit!

Hanten:...

Najimi:Yeah, but he's even more so!

Sad, and ridiculous, as it is she wouldn't let his work go to waste. As such, she had been gone to the ruins of his former hideout and gathered what she can.

Interestingly enough, there were DNA samples of a man. Said man seemed to have some corelation with the nephew he was alwais so obssesed over, although he also seemed to be wary of the male he took the DNA from despise him being only a four year old at the time.

Be it as it may, with the sample and informations together with a lot of help she had managed to artificially create this baby. The research also mentioned of the man who's sample she used to have inhuman strenght and speed together with the ability to learn and adapt very quick and also being able to read, as well as fake, emotions on a whim to manipulate people.