Chapter 52:When reality bends to your will, math's not so hard

Kujira thought about the last universe. Kumagawa, for all what was wrong with him, at least has the decency to get rid of trash.

At least he'd do that, even though he's a pervert. Or maybe he's not a pervert at all. With his act is hard to say which part of his personality is real and which is fake.

Bill:Alright, time for the next one!

Kujira:The name?

Bill:It's called "Math's easy for abnormals".

Kujira:Well, not one of us ever failed math.

The screen showed a classroom. It focused Blythe who entered the class.

Blythe found herself doing many strange things lately. The strangest would be talking with animals and questioning reality.

But, at least today nothing strange could happen. She was just gonna go to the math match with Youngmee and the other student, who's name is Sherman.

She and her math collegues entered thr classroom in which they'll exercise. Which was really just the math classroom.

On the teachers table there was an old woman with glasses, waiting for them. This was the math teacher Ms. Mondt.

Mondt:Welcome!

Blythe was happy. She was just gonna do math and go to see her animal friends after.

But that idea was shattered into pieces as soon as she examined the classroom. On the backseats there were the Biskit twins on two different seats, with Kumagawa in the middle of them.

Mondt sensed Blythe's distress as she saw the three problem children. She was quick to calm her down.

Mondt:Don't worry about them. Their in detention. The twins were on their phones in class and Kumagawa was reading some sort of strange magazine. I didn't know how I didn't notice it until the end of the class.

Gagamaru:...Excuse me!

Shibuki:What's wrong with Shounen Jump, huh!?

Hanosode:It's a Japanese version of Comics, which is much better. She's clearly a racist!

Mukae:So incredibly rude.

Kumagawa:[I'm really good at blending with crowds. And you might want to take back what you daid about Shounen Jump.]

Mondt:Now that I think about it, the principal was acting strange when I told him about it. He seemed...afraid of something.

Kumagawa:[Something, huh? That's an accurate term.]

Myouri:Looks like heart to heart before your sealing affected him.

Najimi:Shush you.

The three math kids took their seats and took their papers. The teacher began to write a ecuation on the board.

Whittany:Hey, Brittany. Look. A pink skirt at 20% on a hot Saturday with free perfume.

Brittany:Twenty-three.

Blythe:Twenty-three?

The teacher began to write a new ecuation. The bored looking twins repeated their actions.

Whittany:Black boots with 10% off and a winter dress.

Brittany:Got it, fourty.

Blythe:It really is fourty.

Blythe was shoked at the strange manner in which the twins solved the math problems. Sherman began to mumble numbers and hit his head to the table.