Chapter 89:Corruption has many ways, you know?

Kumagawa put in front of a multitude of magic spells was...Terrifying, to say the least. Even Medaka had a a flinch of her eye when she thought of that.

Although, both Najimi and Hanten seem to be interesed if nothing else. There are some interesting spells in that world and they would surely inspire him.

Bill:Alright, you boys better control yourself now! Ahahaha!

Zenkichi:Oh...So we're getting back to that one...

Shibuki:Kekeke, wonder what fethish Leader will try, Mr. President?

Zenkichi:Of course not.

Myouga:4372939690426899478116846472958?

Medaka:That is...

Myouri:Told you people she was a pervert.

Kumagawa liked Suisou. Kumagawa like Hakoniwa. However, he thinks he might like this place even better.

After all, here he can freely cause destruction and have sexy time with cute girls. And they're even paying him for it! What can a healthy minus young man like him ask fir more than this?

He believes Zenkichi would strongly dissaprove of these thoughts of his. But the only existing Zero wasn't here, so the issue here is non-existent.

Zenkichi:I most certainly do.

Najimi:Now, now, Zenkichi-kun...What else is poor Kumagawa-kun supposed to do?

Zenkichi:Don't give me that crap, Anshin'in-san! Sexual activities tosave the world? Are you kidding me!? You know damn well he could deal with those machines by himself! Hell, we know they come from another dimension and he's very well capable to break in that dimension and slaughter them all!

Najimi:Oh, it seems I've been caught!

Both him and Medaka know of the state the world is, but they also know that he is directly working on said issue and stated that there's no reason to intervene because he can handle it just fine.

It's surprising how much fate they put in him in this time...Maybe it makes him feel a small percent good at how he does have more evolved bonds with them.

Speaking of which, maybe he should invite Iihiko for some mecha destruction. Eh, better not. The Echo Of a Hero would just end things to fastly.

Najimi:As he alwais does.

Hanten:...

Najimi:You know very well why!

Besides, this is just like a solo off-shot of a character in a manga and everyone knows that even if the threat is a big one not one of the main casts come in those. Sometimes they do, but that's just as a cameo or they accompany the new main character from the beggining.

On another note, Amaterasu was now in training. They couldn't fight actual enemy mechas for obvious reasons, so they were practicing on washed up copies of them made by the support team. They weren't so bad, but were not even close to the real thing.

Aine had finished one with physical blows reducing it unfunctional but physically just dented on most of it's body. Meanwhile, Hairu skewered two with floating blades similar with ones of her armor and Yurishia destroyed three with her cannons.

Mechanic:I guess that's expected from Amaterasu. We'll need to work harder too!

Kizuna:...No. No. I think you already have work that'll kill you.

Everyone was confused by Kizuna's words. The poor girl sighed and pointed behind them.

They looked and saw Kumagawa with a lot, and I mean A LOT of destroyed mechas. They were crucified with screws, desmembered, cut in two, had their heads crushed, had their body crushed, even had their bodies crushed and many others! The training dummies were damaged in such cruel and grotesque ways that it'd made you feel sorry for them, despise being programed pieces of metal made to be destroyed to begin with.