Chapter 40:Things are great in two

Najimi thought about the last universe. No matter the world, it seems her minus can never forget her. How sweet!

But damn, did he look good in that outfit! Maybe she should make him wear it for her when they get back.

Bill:Alright, time for the next one!

Najimi:And the name of the chapter, Dorito-kun?

Bill:Damn it all, I'm not a dorito!...It's "The duo who erases flames"?

Najimi:Erases flames, huh? Well, Kumagawa-kun alwais said the worst death is being burned alive.

Zenkichi:He minds if he dies that way?

Najimi:Not really. He just thinks is the most annoying one.

A street covered in snow was shown. (Y/N) was walking through it.

(Y/N) was going through a little populated alley. She needed to take it because if not, she would've arrived late at school.

Alright, maybe she has a part of the fault. She broke the alarm clock after saying some colorfull words to it, after all.

Saki:Believe ne, sister. We've all been through that.

Myouga:7017381.

As she was going she began tp feel sleepy. She then collapsed on the ground. She was even snooring.

This was not because of natural causes. This was because of a quirk. The quirk of one of the 8 perspectives of death of Shie Hasakai, Deidoro Sakaki.

His quirk was allowing him to share the weakening effect of the alchool he was consuming to another person. His and his umderlings were heading to her unconscious body.

Zenkichi:...His poer is being an alcoholic?

Najimi:Not the strangest Kumagawa-kun would face. He once fought a girl with a skill that controls lust.

Myouri:And you'd think that'd be a pretty good counter for him.

They would've succeded in abducting her. Unfortunately for them, Kumagawa was in the zone. He quckly took notice of the situation.

Sakaki:Hey, kid. You better leave.

As alwais, Kumagawa did something unexpected. He burst into tears. Though, his smiling face didn't change at all. This truly weirded out the yakuzas.

Saki:Oh, I remember that.

Kujira:When did it happen?

Saki:When my fated was sealed.

Sakaki:...What the fuck?

Kumagawa:[Oh, I'm sorry for that. Please don't misunderstand. Those are not tears of sadness or fear. These are tears of joy. Seriously, I needed to deal with so many annoying people. I needed to hold back my bloodlust for so much time, that it was driving me crazy. But now, I can finnaly let it out!]

Sakaki never got to say another word. You see, that was a snowy day. And as Kumagawa clenched his fist the snow around him completly crushed his body , forming a giant ball, leaving just a red point on the ball as proof he was there. Seeing this development, the underlings quickly fleed.

Kumagawa:[Oi,oi. Don't just run of like that. I want to make a new record and I need your help. The bloodiest snowball from history!]

The ball flew at high speed after the underlings. It obliterated all of their upper bodies, killing them. Now completly colored red, the ball arrived on the ground and changed it's form. It transformed into a statuet resembling Kumagawa as an angel with wings of 5 metters, carrying a girl who resembles (Y/N). And though it did resemble an angel, the half representing Kumagawa
had a demonic smile on it's face, wothy of the original.