Chapter 55:If you put more skills, you still won't be a real abnormal

Medaka thought about the last universe. Kumagawa was within his rights this time around. Invading someone's privacy like that just beacause they don't want to tell you their secrets was not only morally wrong, but also incredinly moronic.

The only thing you'd accomplish is destroying any form of trust that person had in you. Another common point the two rivals have seem to be the way their dissapointed and disgusted by tge way that world works. After all, what's the point in saving someone if they don't learn gow to save themselfs?

Aside from that, it's just extremly rude. Kumagawa had feelings too! Well, she and Najimi seems to be the only one who can make him feel something aside from irritation, but he still had them nonetheless.

Bill:Alright, time for the next one!

Medaka:What name did you choose for this one?

Bill:It's called "Poor little fake".

Myouri:Another one of your slaves?

Najimi:Possibly, but I don't think it's my fault this time.

The screen showed a museum. Kumagawa and Charmcaster entered it.

Kumagawa was right. Those diamonds made very beautiful money, more than stealing ever does. That's why they thought of making a little expedition.

Now, normally neither of them would go out of the house for positive reasons. Most likely because both of them were anti-social sociophathic teenagers.

But, they made a rulet with ways to spend money. And the rulet picked visiting a scientific museum.

Both were pretty bored by this. But thing that surprised Charmcaster was that Kumagawa understands much more things from there than her. Though, that's to be expected. Suisou and Hakoniwa aren't exactly your typical schools.

Myouri:You can say that again.

Saki:Though, you can only say that about Hakoniwa now.

Zenkichi:Why?

Saki:Oh, he destroyed Suisou. Like, literaly. Why do you think I'm part of a group of idols in exchange from going to school.

Zenkichi:He destroyed it? Oh, who am I kidding! Of course he did.

As the force of destiny, more commonly known as plot, entered in action they met the Tennyson trio there. Ben imediatly set his watch and Gwen took out the spell book, Charmcaster took out her spell book as well and Kumagawa stayed still.

Kumagawa:[Nope.]

Charmcaster:What?

Kumagawa:[It was fun tearing each other to shreds, but today I'm not in the mood.]

Charmcaster:And why does that concern me?

Kumagawa:[If I'm not gonna fight the shapeshifter, neither are you with the magic girl.]

Charmcaster:Oh, come on!

Ben:What should we do?

Max:If they don't wanna fight, then we shouldn't fight.

Gwen:Duh, doofus.

Ben:Shut up, dweeb!

Kumagawa:[Man, you should really get along better. I mean just the number of Bwen fanfics is absurd.]

Najimi:Truly!...People are really sick.

Zenkichi:Wait...Aren't they relatives.

Myouga:41842959.