Chapter 96:Let me show you a thing or two about love!

The reunion between Kumagawa and Ezumachi was unexpected to say the least. However, Saki wasn't very surprised by the end result.

The user of Color Of Beauty was arrogant and edgy, sure, but he wasn't idiot. After what happened at Suisou Saki doubts he'd want to provoke Kumagawa ever again. The minus's actions also seem to have gotten Ezumachi with Aki, so he at least must be thankful to him in that regard.

Bill:Alright, folks! I decided to be nice...

Najimi:Doubtful.

Bill:As I was saying! I decided to be nice and gift our local yandere what she wanted to see so badly.

Mukae:You mean that...

Bill:Yepadoodles!

Mukae:Yes! I hope Kumagawa-senpai will make it extra painful for them.

Kujira:I'm sure he will.

Kouki:It's Kumagawa-kun we're talking about.

Bill:Now, let us delight upon "Making a girl wait is the worst thing to do, you know?"!

Zenkichi:...Wow, that's a deja vu.

When Kumagawa came back to his room he saw it vandalized, although what upset him more is the drawings they made are even worse than a five years old's. If Ezumachi was the one to vandalize this room it'd have been another story entirely.

Luxion:It seems we have some pranksters around.

Kumagawa watched as Luxion showed a recording of the vandalization. Kumagawa gave a little hum.

Kumagawa:[They even got those two in it, noble pressure sure is something else.]

Luxion:Should we do something about this?

Kumagawa:[Leave those two, but the rest...Send them a gift back filledwith dead animals. Oh, please put a dead puppy at the center of each of them.]

Luxion:You are the peak of evil, Master.

Myouri:Agreed.

Zenkichi:...Man, that's messed up even for him.

Saki:Can't blame him this time. Being surrounded by idiots must've really got on his nerves.

Najimi:I wouldn't say being surrounded by idiots. It's more on point to say that he's being surrounded by bigger idiots.

Medaka:Hey!

While Luxion was completling the task and preparing his master's gear, Kumagawa went to Angelica's room. She regarded him with a serious look.

Angelica:I appreciate that you voluteered to fight for me, but you don't need to. If I'm lucky I'll get house arrest for my actions.

Kumagawa:[You think I want favors from your father?]

Angelica:Well...

Kumagawa:[I'm hurt. I'm aware how dangerous it is, which is why it's so fun. Really, I wanted to break tgem for a while now.]

Angelica:...I heard experienced adventurers have a few screws loose, but you're something else.

Kumagawa:[Haha, you have no idea how ironic that is!]

Kouki:Truly.

Kujira:She made a pun without even knowing.

Shibuki:She walked on that one by herself.

Kumagawa was ready, in his black skin tight suit Luxion made for him, to battle. He was in the arena with Angelica and Olivia behind him.

Olivia:Kumagawa-san...