Chapter 124: That's a bloody romance

Children are thought to be pure beings that are innocent and couldn't hurt anyone. That leads to people understimating them. The students of Hakoniwa watching the multiverse were reminded that you shouldn't ever understimate Kumagawa Misogi.

Now Zenkichi is kind of glad his mom gave up under pression all those years ago. God knows what'd have remained of the hospital if she didn't.

Bill:You know, I feel like this is a good day to introduce a new one. Everyone, let's watch "Abnormals are iressistible".

Kujira:Truly. It's a curse.

The capital of Japan, Tokyo, was infamous for many things. Principaly, for it's various districts habitated by ghouls.

On a first look, a ghoul wouldn't look any different from a human, but there are in fact a lot of physiological differences. A big one being that they can only eat human flesh.

They are as well much stronger, faster, durable and heal a lot quicker. Although those aspects are also influenced about how strong the ghoul is and how well feed.

There are also the kagune. A ghoul's most important hunting asset and a great support of their combat ability. A biological lethal extension of themselves produced from an organ unique to them.

Even so, there are those unsure of the existence of ghouls as they have not personally meet one before. One such human being sat at a table in the cafe Anteiku.

He was a boy with black hair and black eyes. His name was Kaneki Ken.

Across from him sat a boy with blonde hair and golden eyes. His name was Nagachika Hideo.

He was also his best friend. Also, he wasn't paying much attention to him as he was busy flirting with a waitress.

Said girl had blue hair with bangs covering one of her eyes, which both were blue. Her name was Kirishima Touka.

Touka:Will that be all?

Hideo:Yeah!

Kaneki sighed, embarassed about how loud and obnoxious his friend was. He has real respect for the girl to remain stoic through all that.

Kaneki:Really...

Hideo:So...Is that her? The lady you're so enamored with!?

Kaneki:Hide! Shh! Shh!

But he was right. Although it's a crush born from admiration from afar.

The woman Hide was poiting at was a beauty with purple hair and eyes of the sane color behind red rimmed glasses. She also held a book in her hand titled "The Black Goat". Her name was Kamishiro Rize.

Hideo:So she is. Is that why you called me here? Finally got the balls to confess?

Kaneki:No, it's not that. It's just...My cousin is going to visit and I wanted you to meet him.

Hideo:Huh? That jerk?

Kaneki:No, not him. My mother had another sister, but they don't live in Tokyo.

Najimi:Ah, so that's what it's going for. Hm, it suits him.

Zenkichi:This looks strangely peaceful.

Najimi:Oh, just you wait...

Hideo:Eh? So you still have some extended family.

Kaneki:Yeah, he graduated high school not long ago.

Hideo:Really? Which one?

Kaneki:Hakoniwa Academy.

Hideo:Whoa! For real!? This cousin of yours must be something, huh?