Chapter 27:Darkness is great for a minus

Najimi was thinking about the last universe. More specifically the soul of Kumagawa. She wonders, how much has it been from when he last saw her in that universe.

Yet, he never forgot her. Even after all that time, he still treasured her in his soul. Their bond truly was immortal.

Bill:Alright, time for the next one!

Najimi:What would it's name be?

Bill:It's called "Freaky coincidences".

Najimi:Sounds freaky.

The screen showed a ship. It focused on the interior of the ship, where was Kumagawa with a large group of people who had some sort of metalic balls of different colors with them.

Kumagawa, Marucho, Dan, Runo, Shun and Alice were at the table dinner. Kumagawa and Dan were the only ones who were actually eating.

Dan:Aren't you guys gonna eat.

Alice:No, we're worried about Julie.

Runo:She's still in her room.

Dan:Julie...

Kumagawa:[Very well, then.]

Faster than any of the other occupants of the room could perceive Kumagawa took all of their food for himself. He started eating without any shame.

Myouri:Fair, I would've done the same.

Hanosode:Me too.

Dan looked at him with a deadpan, but he still tried to snatch some food himself. As a response Kumagawa slapped his hand away.

Kumagawa:[Get your own. I stole this food fair and square.]

Zenkichi:I'm surprised Unzen-senpai didn't say anything about it.

Myouri:Eh, it's Kumagawa. I didn't expect much.

The next morning the brawlers were ready to leave. The door suddenly opened and Julie jumped on Dan without hesitation.

Dan:Julie!? What are you doing here!?

Kumagawa:[After the looks of it, publicaly showing how hormonal she really is.]

Julie looked at Dan with an upset expression. The pyrus brawler was still confused about the whole situation.

Julie:It would be nice if you at least acted like you're happy to see me. I even went such a long way to get here.

Dan:I thought you were still locked up in your room?

Julie:Nah. I got over it.

Marucho:There's a little problem. We don't have any free rooms.

Julie:That's alright. I can stay with Dan.

Marucho:No, Shun stays with Dan. So does Alice with Runo. Uh. If you don't have a problem with it, you can stay with me.

Zenkichi:...Anshin'in-san was right with that gender equality comment.

Myouri:I feel you man.

Runo smaked his head. She looked at Julie with a determined expression on her face.

Runo:Like that's ever gonna happen.

In the end, Runo helped Julie to settle in. While she emptying her bag she took a figurine representing a blow cowboy on a horse. The two girls took a moment of solem silence.