Chapter 97:With those two around...Why are we even trying?

A common opinion that while Kumagawa's actions towards the prince and his entourage were cruel, they were also well deserved. Yes, even Medaka.

If even at this point they don't recognize the trouble they make then even the Beast Woman herself might lose her hopes in humanity. She was mist disgusted by that Jilk fellow.

Mukae was very much happy with the course of actions. Without the financial support and the level of intelligence they posses...Well, least tosay their pain just began.

Bill:Hm, I guess this wouldn't be bad for today. Okay, we'll take a look at one of the versions with both Kumagawa and Medaka.

Mogana:I wonder how much it'll be.

Zenkichi:We saw references to various worlds, but it's most likely the one with a paraller pony dimension...I still think that despise the interdiction Kumagawa-senpai would still go to that dimension just to spite them.

Hanosode:Hyahahaha, their attempts to get rid of him and agression would probably only further amuse him!

Mogana:Most likely.

Bill:Well, if anyone finished gossiping let's just go to "You think a plant lady is scary? Try a immortal oni!".

Najimi:Did the author really need to mention him?

Hanten:...

Najimi:Yes, I know he's still human despise his appearence, but you know very well that the title clearly reference him!

The people around the camp stared in confusion at the polar opposites who looked like they were trying to kill each other now having a heartfelt reunion. Although that shock was different between the members of Canterlot and the two siblings.

Medaka:Hm? I guess it is strange from an outsider's perspective.

Najimi:It's just how you alwais were, nothing strange about that. It's not like you xare what those bystanders think.

Medaka:Not really.

Timber:That...That really happened, didn't it?

Sci-twi:I never saw anyone matching Misogi like that.

Sunset:Neither did we.

The perfect minus and plus paid no mind to the crowd. They instead emerged in their own conversation.

Kumagawa:[But to think you'd be here. You have work as the principal of Hakoniwa, you know?]

Medaka:Don't worry, I let Hanosode to take care of things.

Kumagawa:[I see. She's your doppelanger appointed by the Shiranui Village, after all.]

Medaka:I let her as president.

Najimi:You probably already took over as the principal by now.

Medaka:I see. I'm counting on you, Shiranui.

Hanosode:Don't worry, that's pretty much my job!

Medaka:I was more surprised when I saw you playing student. Although I suppose that's just your style.

Kumagawa:[Haha, I guess you're right.]

Medaka:Did you make friends?

Kumagawa:[Yeah, you could call them that.]

The two stopped their conversation as they saw a black limousine abruptly stopped in the middle of the camp. From it cane out a rich looking man.

The man had blue eyes and black hair slicked back. His name was Filthy Rich.

Gloriosa:Filthy Rich, what are you doing here?