Chapter 130:Death is not enough

The first day of classes seems to have gone well for Kumagawa, Takachiho, Kujira and Itami. It was an combination that none, except Najimi, expected.

Well, they did expect Kujira and Itami because they were together most of the time. The other two working together as a team wasn't expected, but they work really well together.

Bill:I guess Anshin'in-san over there isn't so happy of what follows.

Najimi:Ugh!

Hanosode:Eh?

Hanosode was confused, intil Hannten slumped his shoulders a bit. From that Hanosode somehow understood he meant the one where Kumagawa decided to go by Iihiko's name.

Hanosode:Oooooh!

Bill:React to "We both like experimenting!"!

Ainz was a little worried he'll need to use their limited resources to find Nfirea. However, before he could lament on that Kumagawa opened a TV screen in the air, putting those worries aside.

Ainz:The cemetry of E-Rantel? I see.

Kumagawa:[Well, he sure has interesting taste in fashion.]

Ainz:He doesn't seem truly conscious, so he's likely under some sort of mind control.

Medaka:Ah, I have also experienced that.

Zenkichi:For about five minutes.

Narberal:So that revealing gown is likely not his choice.

Kumagawa:[I think you'd look good in it.]

Narberal:Really?

Lizzie:Can we focus on my kiddnaped nephew? I'll hire you!

Ainz:Yes, that would work. As a reward we'll take...Everything.

Lizzie:What!?

Ainz:Your knowglede, your talent, your work, everything.

Lizzie:...I heard devils take people's souls in exchange fir a favor. Are you devils!?

Kumagawa:[I think you're underplaying us a little. But, I mean, come on...]

Darkness seemed to radiate from Kumagawa's very being. Hus entire body looked to be only a form of shadows and nightmares with the only distinctive feature being a big, disturbing, haunting white smile.

Kumagawa:[Those guys are without of doubt some type of dangerous cult. Not only that but they also seem inclined for undeads and we don't even know what tier they all are. They are probably planning to exterminate this entire city, which means they have a rather large number of those undead creatures. Let's not forget they're also affiliated with someone that seems specialized in killing adventurers and takes great joy in it. And against all those odds we, three adventurers, are going in just to save your nephew, when we could very well evacuate and save our lives. I think we're being rather generous.]

Myouri:Lady, believe me. Once you tried to match him in negociation you already lost.

Zenkichi:I guess you'd know very well, I'm really thankful for what you guys did. By the way, how did he get you to join the Naked Apron Alliance?

Myouri:I don't wanna talk about it.

Lizzie accepted their deal and the three embarcked on Hamsuke's back for the travel. The hamster began running to the wall of the city were they could acces the cemetry.

Ainz:It was surprising how much you were able to pressure the old woman into our deal.

Kumagawa:[It's not like I lied. Kumagawa Misogi, Ainz Ooal Gown and Narberal Gamma could very easily take care of this. But we're just the new registered adventurers Shihime Iihiko, Momon and Nabe.]