Chapter 36:Abnormal intrligence is the norm at Hakoniwa

Najimi thought about the last universe. Now she understand why Kumagawa liked that pink one so much.

He may try to be better, that's for sure. Even so, he wouldn't simply spend his time on worthless normals. And that girl was sure abnormal.

As such, he must have found a kindred spirit. Althrough her demeanor is that of a plus, she does have the chaotic nature of a minus.

Bill:Alright, time for the next one!

Najimi:Tell us the name of the chapter, dorito!

Bill:For the last time, I'm not a dorito! And it's called "Academic trolls".

The screen showed a room. Kumagawa was there with a purple haired girl.

Kamuro Masumi had an internal battle between her judgement and beer. The beer won.

Masumi:Why exactly did you want me to come here?

Kumagawa:[You have stolen beer from a store in the pretty much most respectable school of Japan. Wouldn't you find interesting someone who has the guts to do that.]

Myouri:I'd find them pray for just justice.

Najimi:I'm sure you thought the same about Kumagawa-kun. How did that end up?

Masumi:Wouldn't that mean they're just a low-life?

Kumagawa:[That's highly unlikely. You're a A-class student after all.]

Masumi:...How did you know that.

Kumagawa:[It's written on your stdent ID from your handbook.]

Masumi:You've got quiet a good eye. What are you? A peeping tom?

Zenkichi:Sometimes.

Kujira:Other times he's a good senpai. And others he's a mass murderer.

Kumagawa:[You've got quiet a high level of pride for a shoplifter.]

Masumi:Maybe I had a problem with money.

Kumagawa:[I saw your handbook, remember? Your points are still in a high number. That and you're underage, they wouldn't let you have beer anyway.]

Masumi:Alright, I'm just addicted to beer. You have the possibly youngest alcoholic of Japan in front of you.

Kumagawa:[That's not it, either. You like beer, of course. But I can tell you're not dependent on it. It's the thrill, isn't it?]

Damn, he saw right through her. But the purple haired girl did didn't reply and just flinched, the cheerful smile on Kumagawa's face morphed in a deranged grin.

Kumagawa:[I can relate to that. Society just loves to put rules, restrictions on us. It's suffocating, isn't it? You just wanna break free. When you go agains a rule, agains of restrictions you and others were given, you're just filled with that felling of omnipotence!]

Myouri:Masumi, was it? Congratulation. Your days of peace are gone.

Saki:And you're never getting them back, because that smiling fucker has his eyes on you.

The A-class student stayed quiet. She didn't want to admit it, but it was true.

Whem she looked at him she saw something very familiar, her phone. He quickly tapped through it and gave it back to her.

She exited the boys dorms and went to her dorm. Now she was caught in an aquaimence with a chaotic madman.

Really, she should've learned her lesson from that smug loli. She looked in her phone.