Chapter 65:No one likes pedophiles

Kouki thought about the last universe. This goddess he summoned seemed to have taken a interes in him and is probably the reason he didn't kill his party, which he'd usually do by now.

Now that he thinks about it. Strong, detached from the world, smiles a lot, is probably a psychopath in some form...looking through the words they saw until now his former president seems to have a certain eccentric preference in women.

It's not hard to believe, he was in a romantic relationship with Najimi. He also did show interes in Aka, Kujira and Saki.

Bill:Alright, time for the next one!

Kouki:Are we gonna see a already known world?

Bill:Yeah. And the title is "Even pervertness has a limit".

Kouki:I feel like it's not Kumagawa-san this time.

The screen showed a school. Satou was walking through the halls.

Satou has once again finished school. She stayed to talk a little with some girls. Well, they can't really be called friends, but she's sure the girls think she's their friend.

She was gonna leave to her job. But she was stopped by a nrown haired teacher, Kitamakawa Daichi.

Daichi:Wait a little, Matsuzaka-san! Yesterday I called to your home to talk about grades, but no one answered.

Zenkichi:...Something's fishy about this guy.

Shibuki:Yo said it, man. I don't know why, but I want to punch his face.

Mukae:I agree. But Shibushi-san...don't you alwais want to do that.

Shibuki:Kekeke, true!

Satou:I think I was asleep.

Daichi:I doubt it. It was seven o'clock.

Satou:Oh. I was at my job. And my aunt goes out late, so.

Daichi:I see. Both of your parents died when you were younger. That's why I'm worried about you. You're, how to say, more unstable than the other girls.

Satou:There's no problem.

She left without paying him attention. Daichi saw on the corner of his visual field a metalic object heading to him at high speed.

A screw broke the window and impaled the teacher's head. Blood sprouted everywhere and Daichi's body fell to the floor limp, dead.

But in the next moment, everything was back to normal. There was no blood, screw or shards of glass. In fact, the windiw was back in perfect shape.

Daichi:W-what!? W-was it my imagination?

At a consideracle distance was Kumagawa beside a metal pole. He had a close eyed smile who didn't quiet reach his eyes.

Kumagawa:[Damn pest. No, parasyte would be more adecuatte.]

He left, his hand hitting the pole and causing a loud bang sound. At a closer look, you can see the pole was bend.

Myouri:Woah, he actually managed to piss him off.

Kujira:It's Kumagawa-senpai and counting his ability to read people...the old man's a scum.

Medaka:I don't like to judge people without knowing them, but something while he was looking at the gurl put me off.

Satou was at the cafe, telling Hida about how she felt there was someone stalking her. Hida concluded it must've been that client from a few days ago who was hitting on her. Of course, she was worried for her pink haired friend, that attracting the attention of a fellow employee.