Chapter 80:King of Minuses and Seduction!

Kujira would lie if she said she didn't want to be in the last world they were shown. The species there have so many unique proprieties and she has so many ideas from them.

About his title...she flances at Najimi. Yeah, Hare's Sin of Melancholy suit him very well.

Bill:'Kay, we haven't seen much of this one in a while, so might as well. This one is called "He has experience in different domains".

Najimi:I can atest to that! Murder. Torture. Fighting. Psychology. Literature.

Myouri:Baby-sitting.

As those words left the leader of the Enforcers'a mouth both Medaka and Najimi looked away while whistling, trying to look as innocent as possible. They were meet by a deadpan by said shota.

This was not the first time when space around Kumagawa was warped to bring him somewhere against his will. His mind goes back at the Jet Black Wedding when he was sealed in a card by that loli from which he escaped in record time. He doubts this will be harder.

Najimi:Oh, I remember that...Tch.

Zenkichi:He did escape before everyone else. Is this a perk of his expression with Book Maker?

Medaka:It is possible.

Looking around him there seems to be no windows in the room. However, there seems to be a beatiful, although tired, woman in the room.

The woman had silver hair and eyes of the blue color with bangs under them. Her name was Murasame Reine.

Reine:You're still conscious, that's good.

Myouri:...For hiw much time is this woman awake?

Najimi:Eh, just a few decades.

Zenkichi:I have a feeling you're linked with this for some reason.

Najimi:I think we both know I'm not gonna give a straight answer.

Kumagawa:[My friends tell me I'm quiet tenacious.]

Reine:Anyway, follow me. Your questions will be answered fast, I assure you.

Kumagawa:[I doubt you have mind reading powers. If you had, you wouldn't be so stable right now.]

Reine:I don't have, but I can take a guess.

Kumagawa followed Reine as she advanced through the facility. His phone still showed the family restaurant's location and he can guess as he was transported here they weren't on the ground anymore. Probably a flying ship.

They finnaly arrived in a room with a variety of people. Among them a man waved his hand in greeting.

The man had long blonde hair and brown eyes. His name was Kannuzaki Kyouhei.

Kyouhei:Hello, I'm Kannuzaki Kyouhei the vice-commander. It's a pleasure to have you here.

Kumagawa scanned the man. He sure was the most friendly kiddnaper he had until now.

Kumagawa:[Hi, I was wondering...]

Kumagawa made a move at inhuman speed as he gripped Kyouhei by the throat and slammed him into a wall. Despise the exccesive show of violence the minus's smile remained unchanged as he tittled his head in a cutesy manner.

Kumagawa:[Why exactly am I here?]

Kumagawa inspected the man. He didn't look so much panicked, in fact...was that a blush?