Chapter 93:Who'd think they'd be a healthy couple?

Vampires. Creatures of the night with pale skin that posses superhuman abilities, are immortal and feed on the blood of human beings to survive.

Kujira does think that there are numerous similarities between them and the Leader of Class -13. Although vampires are much weaker than him and thet only feed on blood to survive, rather tgan Kumagawa who does it from pure sadism.

In short...Vampires have better morals than Kumagawa. She thinks the man himself would be quiet proud to hear that.

Bill:This time we'll have another new one. And I'm sure almost no one of you would suspect.

Myouri:...Well? Get on with it!

Bill:Fine. Sheesh, you can have a lot of rage in that body. Anyway, this chain of events is called "Now, will you listen to me?

Love is a strange thing, isn't it? It is said that opposite attracts. Like a selfish person working together well with a selfless person. However, there is also the possibility of two selfish person being in a relationship and not making it toxic.

In the Waverly Place street sat a sandwich restaurant known as Waverly Sub Station. It did have a large variations of sandwiches and also included drinks as well as blue chips. However, it's most mysterious place was...The freezer.

Zenkichi:...Really?

Myouri:It does have a point. You never know what some restaurants might hide.

Shibuki:Yeah. I've gone to WacDonalds in the past...I'm not even sure that's even real chicken.

Zenkichi:You too?...Anshin'in-san?

Najimi:Zenkichi-kun...Some secrets are better left unknown.

It was an usual freezer for most people, but with a flick of a wand it became a door to a total different room. Some might even call it a lair by it's appearence.

Right now a boy was waving around a lengltly cilindrical red wand while chanting a spell of three words with multicolored light shining at the tip of the wand. As most people might deduce from thise facts alone, the boy was a wizard.

Zenkichi:Alright, I'm sure no one expected this one.

Mogana:How about Anshin'in-san?

Zenkichi:There's a difference between suspecting and passively knowing everything.

Najimi:Guilty!

He had black hair and black eyes. He us the eldest of three siblings and also the smartest and most responsable one. His name is Justin Vincenzo Pepe Russo.

As his spell was finished the light was shot towards a rabbit in a cage right in front of him. The light hit the rabbit and departed beside it, making a second rabbit with looks perfectly similar with the original.

A smug smile was soon formed on the young wizards face and it was only enchanced by the proud smile of the man in front of him. Said man was his father and sat at a desk like a teacher would because he was having magic lessons with his children right now.

The man had brown hair and eyes of the same color. He was rather chubby as well as the classic father, strict and loving towards his family, although his children annoyed the crap out of him most of the time. His name was Jerry Russo.

Jerry:Very well done, Justin.

Justin:Thanks!