Chapter 132:Honey, his existente is a curse in itself

It wasn't a surprise that Kumagawa had some gambling habits. Most think about gambling as purely luck, but the ability to bluff is esencial. And Kumagawa didn't lack that in the least.

Beside, races were pretty easy to bet on. You just had to predict which would be the winner, something easy to do with his analytical skills.

Bill:How about we go back to Kumagawa and Munakata's missandventures.

Zenkichi:Oh, we can find out more of where they ended up with.

Najimi:Eh, those two are gonna do just fine.

Bil:React to "These are the legendary assasins?".

This was not how Kei expected his day to go. He's not sure if it was just the experiment going wrong or Kumagawa himself affecting the results just by being there.

Anyway, it wasn't what he expected. Not getting into another and definetly not going at a noble family's burning grounds.

Then again, the first thing you should expect when you're in the company of Kumagawa is the unexpected. Be that as it may be, he'll at least see it to the end.

Myouri:Sounds like something Kumagawa-senpai would do for shits and giggles.

Kouki:I don't think he even plans to return anytime soon.

This situation may very well requier combat out of him. He hasn't fought a human for a very long time because of his family's job of hunting demons.

The last human he has fought was Shishime Iihiko. Although he's not sure if you can count him as a human and he hasn't accomplished much in that team up against the Irreversible Destroyer either.

Kei took a glance at his partner in crime. Kumagawa probably got into many fights from the last time they saw each other going by the fact that people alwais seemed to have a bone to pick with him. He pities the poor souls that fell pray to his innocent looks.

Kumagawa:[Woah! People really drop like flyes around here!]

Kei:Yes. Although the number doesn't seem to be an issue.

Kumagawa:[A small rag tag team taking down a much bigger force. Reminds you of the old times?]

Kei:Hmmm. This must be the work of that group people were talking about.

Kumagawa:[Ah! Night Raid, was it? Although I have heard of a much more interesting person.]

Kei:Someone to catch Kumagawa-kun's interes? Ah, it must be the one called the Empires's Strongest. Esdeath, right?

Kumagawa:[So you've heard about her too? Yeah, I was wondering from the rumors if she's anything like Medaka-chan.]

Medaka:Hm?

Najimi:Not even close.

Medaka:Ah, I see...

Medaka sounded quite dissapointed. Even after hee development as a person, her thirst for battle hasn't disminished.

Kei:I honestly doubt it. Kurokami-san is one of a kind.

Kumagawa:[Hehe, I guess so. Oh, cliche incoming.]

Kumagawa pointed down from the branch they were currently on at a small distance. Looking in the direction pointed by him Kei saw what could be described as a "damsel in distress" situation.

A girl was stepping back with a fearful face. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. Her name was Aria.

Zenkichi:Ugh...