Chapter 79:How many points was that?

Najimi had no real emphathy for the people she wasn't close with. As such, she has no desire to say anything good about that red haired devil, she did it with her own hands.

It really goes to show how much Kumagawa has grown. In the past he'd kill the people that annoyed him, which usually was everyone, like flies. But now he, at least seemed, able to tolerate people to a certain point.

Bill:Aha, we have a hot one incoming!

Medaka:Hot?

Najimi:He means it's new.

Medaka:Ah, I see.

Bill:Now, "Wounds are mere formalities for immortals"...

Najimi:Depends on your type.

The group has made use of the informations obtained from Gilthunder. They decided to go to Ban who's held in Baste Dungeon, of course moving through tge help of Mama Hawk, because it was closer.

Meliodas:But I really feel sorry for Lil' Gil. You like to mess with people too much. He looked like he was gonna have a heart atack.

Kumagawa:[Ah, come on! It's just some harmless teasing.]

Meliodas:I'm surprised you didn't tease anyone to death.

As they entered the city they were avoided by people because they had Diane with them and giants together with other races are not seen very good by humans. However, they were invited by a doctor to his house and even given wine fir the sins representing Melancholy and Wrath. Hawk and Elizabeth were also inside, but Diane was staring at them through a windiw from the outside because she didn't fit so well inside.

Sounds of buzzing were heard and it was revealed insects were filling the city. Diane seemed to wabt to stay away because of her dislike for insects.

The one responsable for this was a woman in a insect themed pink armor. Her name was Friesia.

Friesia:Now, capture the sins my cuties! Dohohoho!

Najimi:And I thought Iihiko had weird laugh.

Hanten:...

Hanosode:Yeah, this woman's creppy.

Myouri:Being called creppy by a minus. Wow, that's a new low.

Meliodas:Diane, you've got this?

Diane:I hate insects, but...

Diane punched the ground activating her magic. Pillars of earth rised from the ground and killed all the insects around, making Friesia to flee.

Diane:If it's for the captain...I'll fight!

Diane has ran after Friesia with determination. As he saw that Kumagawa laughed softly as he finished his drink.

Kumagawa:[This is very nice of you, really! But I can help but wonder...]

Kumagawa took Meliodas's wine before he can protest and gulped it down. Meliodas was gonna protest, but then noticed Kumagawa's smirk and how much the doctor was sweating.