Chapter 76:People look for alike qualities within each other

For the first time in his life, Myouri might pity Kumagawa. He does know the feeling of having a sibling. But to have such a dissapointing sister like that version of his...she's lucky that Kumagawa has just that much patience.

Myouri:Talk about a dificult family problem.

Bill:Now, this one will continue a old one and has something you're all familiar with...Kumagawa's teasing.

Saki:Don't you mean bullying.

Najimi:Exactly! Ah, how many times have I been a target of that!

Myouri:No,no. That one's actually justifiable.

Bill:Anyway, let's watch "A yoma, a evil ninja and a shinobi. They're all sadists!".

Hyoki was rather...well, embarassed. She got in front to protect her pride and ended up kissing the floor. She's guessing don't judge a book by it's cover can be applied in this situation.

Zenkichi:Ah, this one is really old.

Myouri:Yeah, didn't he best their ass last time.

Bill:He humilated them. But hey, they have a lot of camarades here in that department.

Najimi whistled looking away with Saki giving a scoff beside and in front of them Myouri gave a low growl while Myouga averted her gaze. At tge very front Zenkichi scratched the back of his head.

But how did he do all that? She's pretty sure he doesn't have a guardian, so how could he have done such a thing? Who even fights with screws?...Although she needed to admit that they were frighteningly effective weapons.

On the good side of things, he's strong. Like, crazy strong. Maybe strong enough to take Daidoji on.

But she doesn't think that is all. He seems to have many aces under his sleeve and she's waiting to see them. Oh, she's gonna rub it in Leo's face so bad!

And right now he was sitting on the loby's couch reading the issue of Weekly Shounen Jump with Reki behind him looking at it. It seems that there's things not even the Yoma inhabitanting a human body knows.

Kumagawa:[Hahahahaha!]

Hyouki abruptly stopped after the sudden outburst of laughter, which suddenly stopped with his smiling face. On that note, the leader of Senki-Shu thinks that the fact he can alwais smile without the littlest hint of happiness or any real emotion rather...disturbing.

Myouri:Try seeing that mug on a daily basis.

Zenkichi:Kumagawa-senpai's usual expression is unusualy frightening. Somehow, I had a fear at seeing his face even before meeting him.

Najimi:That's just because it gives the impression he can snap at any time.

Myouri:Well, at least there's something honest about him.

Kumagawa:[Ah, what a Kaneki move! Alwais the centipede, alwais the centipede.]

Reki:My, this is intriguing. He seems to be evolving as his mind is deteriorating.

Kumagawa:[Yeah, I feel like we're kindred spirits.]

Hyoki:You sure seem to be having fun.

Kumagawa:[Ah, it's a me thing. Most people stop reading them by their teens, but I just can't stop. Although...I just can't stand the gokutards.]

Reki:Gokutards?

Hyoki:Idiotic simps.

Shibuki:I'm with her on that!