Chapter 117:Talk about critical hit

Honestly, it had come at no surprise Kumagawa would do something like this when he meets an alien. Granted, the bio-mechanical being was likely the instigator, the minus rarely start the fight.

Although, Kujira did agree with Kumagawa's action. She wanted to see the inside of those as well, although for different reasons.

Bill:We're gonna return to Kumagawa and his little girl.

Zenkichi:Oh? I wonder if that cyborg guy gave up in being his disciple.

Kouki:Probably not.

Najimi:Indeed, he dies share traits with Zenkichi-kun.

Zenkichi:...I'm not sure if that's an insult. But knowing you, I might as well take it as one.

Najimi:Smart boy.

Bill:Let's just see "Guess who's coming to the house".

Kumagawa stared at the cyborg on the other side of the table. Genos is persisntent, he needs to give him that.

From the day he refused to be his teacher the boy had gone around to stalk him continously. It might've gone unnoticed by an average person, but Kumagawa was used to those kind of things.

There is a simple solution, to kill him. But the minus decided against it, it might be fun to have this guy around. That and Kohina needs a new playmate.

Najimi:Awww! Look at him being an considerate parent.

Medaka:This is good to see.

Kujira:You're just happy he didn't end up as ours.

Medaka:I can not deny that.

Kumagawa:[What's got you so fired up anyway, Genos-chan?]

Genos:You're asking about my motives? Well, I was born to a couple of farmers. We weren't anything special, but we were happy. Then that day came. I remember the horror. How the fire...

Kohina:Too long!

Kumagawa:[Yeah, I didn't ask for a detailed backstory. Just do a brief summary.]

Genos:Oh...My village was attacked by a rampaging cyborg, lost most of my body, was saved by Dr Kusabe, became a cyborg and now I'm looking for that out of control cyborg.

Kumagawa:[Ah, the revenge plot. Not really my thing, but you do you.]

Genos:That means you'll accept being my Sensei!?

Kumagawa:[Sure. Better to stop you from becoming like an edgy main character, that'd be annoying.]

Genos:Thank you, Sensei! Um...I meant to ask for a while now, but what's your relationship with this girl?

Kohina:Kumagawa Kohina! Ten years old!

Kumagawa:[She's my daughter.]

Genos:Your daughter? I see, you certainly share a lot of common traits. But isn't it dangerous to get her with you? Shouldn't her mother look after her while you cane to see what happened?

Kumagawa:[It's complicated. Don't worry, she can take care of herself.]

Kohina:Hehe!

Genos smiled seeing such a sweet moment. However, his optics moved behind while sensing something.

Genos:Object approaching at high speed!

Kumagawa:[Not there.]

Genos was confused when he heard the sound of metal hitting something outside the building and behind his position. He looked out the window to a insect-like humanoid impaled on the ground with an oversized screw. The subject was oozing green blood and wasn't moving, hinting it was already dead.