Chapter 41:Sometimes you shouldn't stay around libraries

Hanosode thought about the last universe. That was one good move out of Kumagawa.

She wonders if Iihiko came looking for her for the ritual. Why does she have the feeling the shaodow of a hero and her leader would get along.

Bill:Alright, time for the next one!

Hanosode:How's this one?

Bill:It's called "There's a limit to bookworming".

Hanosode:Does Kumagawa-senpai ever touch any other literature beside Shounen Jump.

Najimi:Not really.

The screen showed a gym. Kumagawa was there with Twilight and Pinkie.

Twilight signed the paper, with her hand after Kumagawa throwed her a look, Pinkie took it like nothing strange happened. When she looked at it, she raised her eyebrow.

Pinkie:Wow, you have a horrible hanwriting. It's like you've never held a pen before.

Kumagawa:[Is it really so bad?]

Kumagawa appeared behind Pinkie in an instant. The pink party girl wasn't startled, she just moved the list for him to see.

Kumagawa:[Wow, even kid Zenkichi-chan was solving a puzzle better than you handwrite.]

Zenkichi:Hey!

Najimi:It's true, tough.

Zenkichi:...Yeah.

Medaka:It's alright, Zenkichi. I solved the puzzle anyway.

Zenkichi:That doesn't make me feel better!

Twilight:Thanks for the help Pinkie.

Pinkie:How do you know my name? Are you a psihic!?

Twilight:No, unless that's something you can usually do here.

Pinkie:Usually no. Hey, now that I think about it. Do you have a twin sister who lives in the city, who's also named Twilight and has a dog like that one named Spike?

Zenkichi:That's very specific.

Najimi:Of course. We're talking about mirror dimensions.

She pointed to Spike. Who was playing with a red ballon.

Twilight:Uh, yeah?

Pinkie:Thought so!

Kumagawa:[Huh, durable ballon.]

Pinkie:Yepadoodles, using just the best!

Applejack entered in the gym. She was carrying a box with apple cider.

Applejack:Did someone order a dozen of frizzy apple cider?

Pinkie:Oh, me, me, me!

Applejack:Bring in the rest.

There was another box of cider. Who was brought by Big Mack.

Kumagawa:[Hey, Mack-chan! You doing alright?]

Mack:Eeeyup.

Kumagawa:[Did something interesting happen? Specificaly, an bacon outburst?]

Mack:Nnnope.

Kumagawa:[He's nice. Shame it wasn't any outburst.]

Applejack:Hello, partner.

Kumagawa:[Hello.]

Applejack took a bottle of cider, opened it with her teeths and began to drink. She noticed Twilight.