Chapter 74:Negative and positive qlwais meet each other, no matter what!

The informations they got from the last viewing did leave everyone in quiet a shock, especially the last part. They saw him angry only once before, but that...Wow.

Myouri:You'd think he doesn't mind death that much...Yup, he's a yandere.

Najimi:...I'm not sure about that.

Myouri:Huh?

Najimi:Well, yandere would mean he was perfect and lovely before falling in love, but Kumagawa-kun was alwais like...that. So, I think yangire suits him better.

Kujira:Are we really ruling out kuudere? For all those smiles Kumagawa-senpai is usually pretty cold qnd uncaring to people who aren't vlose to him.

Mogana:But even though Misogi-chan still loved Anshin'in-san, he rejected her hug in disgust. Wouldn't that classify him as a tsundere?

Saki:By the way he talk you can also call him a bokuko.

Medaka:Kumagawa is a real troublemaker, though. What was that called...sadodere?

Zenkichi:...What are we doing with our lives?

Myouri:...Good question.

Bill:Well, let's move along before a war starts. This is wholesome, but has some real action as well. It's called "I've been waiting for you for six thousand years, Kumagawa!"

Medaka perked up at the mention of her declaration. Zenkichi just gave a mental good luck at whoever was unlucky enough to get between thise two.

The screen showed a overly purple bedroom. Sci-twi was resting on the bed of said room.

Sci-twi was moving around in her bed, nightmares making her stir around. That was until a knock make her jolt out of bed.

Apple:Ey, Twilight? Are you ready?

Rainbow:The bus to Everfree Camp starts in ten minutes!

Sci-twi:Oh no, I can't believe I'm late!

The group entered her bedroom. They have surounded the room, Kumagawa with a case in hand.

Sunset:Neither can I.

Rainbow:Don't you have a annoying alarm click?

Kumagawa:[Check under the pillow.]

Pinky moved the pillow to reveal the alarm clock. Not only that, it showed it was ringing from six and four minutes.

Sci-twi:Sorry, guys. I don't know what's wrong with me.

Apple:Here, we'll help you pack.

They threw her stuff into the case. However, Apple deadpaned when she saw Rarity taking a dress to the suitcase.

Apple:Really? We'll be in the woods, what would she use that for?

Rarity:Even if we were to go to the moon I'd still take a nightgown. You never know.

Sci-twi looked into the mirror at her reflection. However, long purple wings seemed to came out of her back in the redlection. Turning back they all saw Midnight.

Sci-twi:How!?

Midnight:Hahaha, you really thought your little boyfriend was enough to destroy me!? And now, you'll all suffer!

The room began to disintegrate into cubes, erasing everyone beside Sci-twi and Midnight. However, the scientist heard a familiar voice.

Kumagawa:[You know it's just a nightmare, right?]