Chapter 143:Your honor, the mirror was a bully

Myouri doesn't agree wirh Kumagawa on a lot of things. Actually, most people often disagree with Kumagawa.

But if there's a moment the short abnormal found himself agreeing the most with the Perfect Minus, it'd be this one. That fake french guy has shown himself to be a total creep and he doesn't think he stopped yet.

No, he probably plabs to use a different method seeing how in his colloseum Kumagawa was in his natural element. And he gets that for the whole lot Kumagawa was an appetizing dish, but can't he stop sniffing the minus so much?

Bill: We're returning to our plus-minus-zero trio in "A lonely life gives yiu lot of free time"!

The moment awaited by most of Hogwarts has come. The Quidditch match between Gryfindor and Slyrherin.

The whole school, student body and teachers alike, were waiting with anticipation for the match to begin with the famous Harry Potter as Gryfindor's Seeker. The only three abnormals in the school were, as alwais, together. However, they were talking about something completly different.

Zenkichi:Doesn't that sound like Cerberus from greek mythology?

Kumagawa:[I'm pretty sure the Cerberus was a lot bigger and a lot more powerful.]

Zenkichi:Yeah, I just meant as an reference material.

Kumagawa:[Yeah, that works out.]

Medaka:And like the legendary creature, they need to be guarding something.

Zenkichi:The question is...What?

Kumagawa:[Well, this is a magic school with ties to an secret order. There are a lot of possibilities.]

Medaka:But it's a bit too obvious.

Zenkichi:Yeah, like they actually want people to find it.

Kumagawa:[That or terrible management.]

Zenkichi:Yeah.

Medaka:Unfortunately, they ran away from me instantly.

Kumagawa:[Ah, the return of Heyday!]

Medaka:Haaah...

Monaga:Medaka-chan? Is something wrong?

Medaka:Nothing to worry about, Kikajima-san. Just remembering my dark past

Monaga:Eh?

Medaka:Do you really have to bring up that embarassing nickname?

Kumagawa:[You know me.]

Medaka:Well, regardless, it seems this will need more investigation.

Zenkichi:Oh, it begins!

The match was started Rolanda and the crowd began began to chant their words of encouragement. Although most of them were for Gryfindor.

Zenkichi and Medaka encouraged their iwn team and Kumagawa ecouraged Slyrherin. He didn't about the match, he only encouraged them because he liked snakes.

Kumagawa:[But I'm a little surprized that Medaka-chan didn't join the team.]

Medaka:Hm, I do like competition. But I thought it'd be a bit unfair if I did join.

Kumagawa:[Yeah, most of those guys aren't the best fit physically. In fact, I haven't seen an wizard or witch that know how to throw a punch right. Having an abnormal in this game, especially as a Batter, would be unfair...Good thing I never cared about being fair.]