Chapter 43:Every marriage has it's own ups and downs

Kouki thought about the last universe. It was stupid of that guy to allow something like that to be seen by Kumagawa.

Although he didn't get mad easily, he saw him mad once in middle school. There was this guy that was talking quiet innapropiate about Najimi and well, let's just say he found out the human body can do things thought impossible by most.

Bill:Alright, time for the next one!

Kouki:What it's the name of this video?

Bill:It's called "The marriage still stands".

Kouki:Marriage?

Myouri:Anyone able to marry Kumagawa should be feared.

The screen showed a room. Kumagawa was there with Dan.

Kumagawa and Leonidas were staring at Dan. He was on his bed after an online conversation with the others.

Kumagawa:[So, let me get this straight. You throwed Drago, your best bakugan, in the ocean. That, after you lost another bakugan to the doom dimension and risked his life on a battle in which he made a opposite move of yours, which saved him from being thrown on the doom?]

Saki:Wow! Dick move.

Myouri:This guy is either an idiot or an asshole.

Dan:Yeah, pretty much. Who needs him anyway! I can do just fine with any other bakugan!

Kumagawa and Leonidas deadpaned at him. Which was quiet a feat, considering that one was a boy who alwais smile and the other a bakugan in ball form.

After that, they gave the right answer. Kumagawa and slapped him and Leonidas throwed himself at his head, making him fall back.

Leonidas:You whore!

Najimi:Pfft!

Saki:Look at the slut! Hahaha!

Dan:Huh!?

Kumagawa:[After throwing him like that, you just look for another. Not even God can satisfy you.]

Dan:...Why do you talk like I'm some sort of cheating wife.

Kumagawa:[You are.]

Leonidas:Scum!

Kumagawa:[Any bakugan would do for you, wouldn't it.]

Zenkichi:...Alright, I'll admit. This is funny.

Najimi:Despise his negativity, Kumagawa-kun alwais knows gow to turn a situation comedic.

After that, Dan needed to go to school. Kumagawa was thankful he graduated, he won't need to lose his time in a class of brats anymore. Altrough, at least in his year of highschool he was in class with his fellow minuses.

Of course, it was not like he had free time right now. No, he had to do something of the highest proprity. After all, today a new number of weekly shounen jump was being publiced.

As he brought the holy magazine, the time began to slow down around him. Unfortunately, this wasn't the joy of the manga.

Leonidas:That boy doesn't know when to stop, does he?

Kumagawa:[No, he doesn't. Wanna bet he'll lose even more bakugans?]

Leonidas:Why should I? We both already know he will.

Kumagawa:[Yep.]

They headed to the place of battle. When they arrived time began to move once again, the battle was already over. Dan was on his knees.