Chapter 112:Don't you dare understimate Tetris!

Najimi thought Kumagawa was relieved. Those annoying normals dropped dead and he didn't even need to do anything. He might even be thankful to tge one who did it, although she knows that's no reason for him not to play with that person.

She wonders what he'll do when Ainz will get to that eldrich spell. Well, she's sure he'll have an interesting idea.

Of course, Overlord isn't anything to brag home about in her opinion. To begin with magic isn't anything she would be worried about. Her skill, Magical Life is the skill that governs all magic.

Bill:Pay attention, folks! We're getting back to our psychotic couple!

Kujira:...Which one?

Myouri:Yeah. To begin with, any woman who has an interes in Kumagawa must have some serious screws losse. Which, now that I think about it, qualifies most women I know.

Zenkichi:That's Hakoniwa for you.

Bill:Anyway, just watch "Tetris is complex"

Gagamaru:Tetris, huh?

Shibuki:Hm? Did something happen, Gagamaru?

Gagamaru:No, it's just...I had a talk with Kumagawa-senpai before your fight with Naze-senpai, you see. The idea is...Kumagawa-senpai really liked Tetris.

Shibuki:Leader does? Huh, the more you know...

Shio has now a much more constructive way of dealing with her trauma. Breaking is much better then spinning, at least in Kumagawa's opinion.

Be it as it may be, the unofficial father-daughter duo were spending time together, playing as usual. The two each had their own console of an old game Kumagawa particulary liked.

He probably should care more about school then games. But in his defense this is just a redo he did on a whim, he already graduated, and his knowglede far surpassed anything those normals could think of.

Shio:This is fun! How did you say this gane is called, Misogi-chan?

Kumagawa:[Tetris.]

Shio:Tetris? I see...It's just like a puzzle!

Kumagawa:[I suppose it is. The blocks keep falling from the top and a full row will make blocks dissapear. I love making four lines dissapear at the same time. More precisely, I don't want to do it any other way than that. I can't stand letting lines dissapear one by one. I want to use the I block vertically, not horizontally. My heart is stolen when thinking of that moment. The moment all the fragments dissapear. So if I can't have that...Taking out the battery and reseting the game. That's more my style.]

Shibuki:You didn't joke around, he really does.

Gagamaru:How nostalgic.

Myouri:Shounen Jump and now Tetris...For someone so abnormal, he seems to enjoy a few normal things.

Zenkichi:I don't think there's anything wrong about it. He might be a minus, but Kumagawa-senpai is still a person and not just a minus.

Myouri:Yeah, guess you're right.

Shio:...Misogi-chan really liked Tetris!

Kumagawa:[Ah, I guess so. It was one of my all times favorites since I was a kid.]

Shio:Hey, where's Satou-chan. She doesn't have work today, right?

Kumagawa:[No, she doesn't. She just went out to meet with her best friend.]

Shio:Eh? It's rare for Satou-chan to fo that.

Kumagawa:[Best friends are important elements of our lives. It's hard to ignore them and you will eventually get to miss them.]