Chapter 86:He had training for this, but the question is how much?

Ajimu Najimi was a being responsable for many things. Many troubles in Kumagawa Misogi's life was an example. His sudden transportion to a guild of non-human beings was suspected by most of the ones looking at the happenings of that to also be one of those troubles.

But at the end of it all, no one knew for sure. Not even the very host of tge watching. Kumagawa was so imprevisible that omniscience and future sight have litteraly to effect on him.

Bill:Oh...So we got there.

Medaka:Hm? Is something wrong, Bill-san?

Bill:Ah, well...Anyway, just take deep breaths at the end of it.

Zenkichi:I feel like you're hiding crucial informations from us.

Bill:Who? Lil' ol' me? Never! Let's start "Bonding between a sadist and a masochist".

Kumagawa was mindlessly walking around the fake island, looking for something to do. He was reminiscising about the new informations he got.

His younger step sister had been given a gear meant to remplish the energy of another gear through sexual intercourse. As he thought, magic is weird. But Nayuta was alwais fascinated by it. Perhaps because is something harder to understand than science.

Zenkichi:...Wait, what?

Saki:Weird's a fucking understatement.

Kujira:Research, huh?

Kujira looked at the only couple in the room, Medaka and Zenkichi, with a frightening curious look. From all times, the zero feared being a guinea pig the mist in that very moment.

And after his interogation, he found out that a sexual intercourse with him would give the gear possesor more destructive power, despise not possesing a gear himself. Well, such an abnormal result is only to be expected from a abnormal such as him.

He saw a familiar hairstyle of black hair. He went behind the girl, and hugged his younger adoptive sister from behind.

Kumagawa:[Yo, how's it going? Have you had and girl on girl action yet?]

Kizuna:O-of course not! Did you really think I'd make use of this like that!? And I don't even swing that way!

Kumagawa:[Well, you weren't interesed in any boys back home.]

Kizuna:One, they were assholes. Two, what kind of boy would even be interesed in me?

Kumagawa:[...Sometimes I really wonder if Nayuta-chan dropped you as a baby to be this dense.]

Kizuna:Huh?

Gagamaru:I see, so she's a protagonist...Tch!

Shibuki:Tch!

Mukae:Tch!

Hanosode:Tch!

Saki:Tch!

Kouki:That reaction is understateable, with you being minuses and all.

Kumagawa sighed and continued to stroll around, Kizuna following while staring at his back. Even is they were interesed in her, she'd still prefer her brother. No one could compare to him, though that may set the standard a little high.

Kumagawa:[You know, so much staring can be considered as sexual harassment.]

Kizuna:H-huh!?

Suddenly sounds were being heard through the school. Kumagawa concluded someone was using the audio transmission.

Reiri:Attention! Team Amaterasu report to the control room.