Chapter 136:He alwais likes pokimg bears

It was hard to tell what was worse. That Kumagawa had commited cannibalism. Or that none of them were that shocked that Kumagawa commited cannibalism.

Than again, he had time and time again eagerly licked blood from his own hands. Be it his own or his opponents's.

Perhaps that one was the only version that commited cannibalism. But there's a high chance that Kumagawa does have some cannibalistic tendencies.

Not that anyone bothered to keep track. The man had various tendencies.

Bill:Our smiling plus and killer minus shall entertain us this time! React to "An oportunity arrises".

People were, understatably, in utter shock. After all, dead people were brought back to life. A feat none of the legendary Teigus were capable off, yet this had been done with such ease by a single man.

Among the revived people confusion arose, although most of them quickly forgot it to glare hatefuly at Aria. Tatsumi lost no time to take his two formely deceased friends in a hug. The two members of Night Raid stared in shock at Kumagawa, while Aria stared at both him and Kei in fear.

Ironically, the man responsable for such a miracle was utterly disinteresed in it. Instead, he began discussing an completly unrelated topic with Kei.

Kumagawa:[So, you see, this girl I was talking with you about...]

Kei:Ah, so we came back to this.

Kumagawa:[Hey, building relationships is important. Wasn't this the whole topic of our time at Hakoniwa?]

Kei:My work takes much of my time. Ah, did you get a job while we haven't seen each other, Kumagawa-kun?

Kumagawa:[Of course! I'm a freelancer.]

Kei:I'm not sure that's a real job. How do you get by anyway?

Kumagawa:[Ah, you see, I got a lot better with Imagination Manifastation. So I just made a infinite credit card.]

Kei:The world's economy will suffer for sure. Haah, we'll just deal with it when we get there.

Kumagawa:[I guess so! Another subject, huh? Ah, do you know Honkai Impact?]

Kei:The video game? Yeah.

Kumagawa:[I see...Which version of Kiana do you think is hotter. I personally prefer Herrscher Of the Void.]

Kei:I norice you're stuck on this theme.

Zenkichi:Yeah. Than again, this is Kumagawa-senpai.

Saki:So we're just gonna skip over Kumagawa possibly plunging the world in an economical crisis?

Shibuki:Meh, that's pretty mild.

Najimi:Kumagawa-kun isn't teally materialistic to begin with.

Kumagawa:[Just answer the question.]

Kei:I don't know...I prefer Fu Hua to begin with.

Kumagawa:[Oh?]

Clearly, they lost their interes in the situation. However, they have noticed the stares they were getting.

Kumagawa:[Ah, I forgot about all of this.]

Kei:Is it alright with you if I kill her. I kind of commited.

Kumagawa:[Eh, that sounds really serious! Oh, please don't let me intrerupt your passionate moment. Go wild!]

Kei gave a nod and with a flick of his wrist a knife flew from his sleeve. The blade rotated in the air with deadly precision and cut off her head from her body.