Chapter 22:He's a zombie? What's the difference?

Myouri thought about the last video. Kumagawa being a detective was surprising, but not as much as the rest of what he was.

It's not like he'd be a bad detective, he has the analytical ability for the job. And at least a tiny part of the minus seemed to care about that detective chick.

Bill:Time for the next one!

Myouri:What's the new apocalyptic event?

Bill:Funny that you said that. It's called "Say it as it is".

Mogana:This tittle doesn't really give us clues for the universe.

Myouri:He said it was funny, so this time it really is the end of the world. Probably.

The screen showed a city in ruins. It focused on a brown haired girl with a bloodied Kumagawa and a deathly plae light blue haired girl behind her.

Rei was having a very tiring day. First off, her boyfriend got transformed in one of them, then that creppy teacher had come with them in the bus, then she gets separated from her childhood friend turned leader.

Zenkichi:Oh, so is a zombie apocalypse.

Kouki:How are you so sure, Zenkichi-kun.

Zenkichi:It's the usual seting.

And now, two self-conscious reanimated corpses were following her around. Might she say, without even trying to hide their presences.

Rei:Can you stop following me around!?

Kumagawa:[No, we don't want to.]

Annie:Gruhhh.

Najimi:The girl is right. For a living person, that other girl is quiet bitchy.

Myouri:And that makes another language the freaks understand.

Kumagawa:[Yeah, she probably had a really bad day.]

Rei:And I don't even know how the fuck to find Takashi!

Kumagawa:[Does he have a vehicle to move around?]

Rei:Yeah, a mottorbike. Why?

Kumagawa:[Then, did you try the gas station?]

Rei:That...didn't cross my mind.

Mogana:...Really? Shouldn't that be the first place to look?

Najimi:Eh, normals. You can't do anything about it. They'll remain the same.

Zenkichi:...Yeah, this time I can't argue with that.

Rei was honestly annoyed by the situation. The only one of them who was able to talk needed to be a smartass.

Well, not like Annie was any better. Despise the girl being unable to speak, Rei could say she had an attitude.

As they arrived at the gas station, the two zombies were both shot in the heads. Kumagawa didn't show any kind of reaction from it, but Annie stumbled back a little from the impact.

Najimi:Now, that's just rude. At least look at people in the eyes when you try to kill them. That's bassic manners.

Zenkichi:Is it?

Mukae:Yes, yes it is.

The damage she took wasn't too affecting to her, either. As soon as the bullet fell from her head, her wound regenerated in less then a second.

At least they found the childhood friend. Komura Takashi looked stupified by the situation.

Takashi:Rei, get back! There's two of them.