Chapter 6:How long

Zenkichi was surprised that Kumagawa really did meet Medaka before him. Ge mentioned it once, but he was also a compulsive liar.

Now he wonders how things would've been if Kumagawa and Medaka were childhood friends instead.

Bill:Alright, settle down everyone. We'll begin shortly.

Najimi:I winder what we'll watch now.

Bill:This one is called "It's been so long".

The screen shows Kumagawa in a park. He's feeding birds with a melancholic look.

Zenkichi:Hm, did he have any pet before to feed?

Najimi:No. Like with Medaka-chan, animals are afraid of him.

Zenkichi:Hm, I wonder why he looks so familiar with it then?

It just reminded him of Hakoniwa. In the classroom he was throwing various plates with food and Hanosode was jumping at the plate and ate the whole dish with a bite.

Zenkichi:...That seems about right.

Hanosode:How could of you, Zenkichi!

Zenkichi:I have the right after how many meals you stole from me while I wasn't looking!

He remembers the election as well. Especially Medaka slaping Ajimu when she tried to kill herself.

Well, it's not like she would've really succeded. The seal connected to her own heart would've stopped it.

Mogana:It was really supeising when we found out about that.

Najimi:Not even I was expecting that. That boy really took the extra mile that time.

Myouri:I wonder if my wires could keep your mounth sealed? Thatwould be a blessing for the world.

Najimi:Oh my, how bold! We can't do that, Unzen-kun. If someone else will seal me, Kumagawa-kun will get jelous!

Myouri:...I hope you die.

Najimi:Some people make sure to keep me out of that bussiness, actually.

He wonders what he should do now. Maybe training...nah, he's too lazy for that.

Hanosode:Hm, I wonder what training Kumagawa-senpai did?

Najimi:He didn't any.

Zenkichi:Neither did Medaka-chan.

Najimi:Yes, rather than that silly trope Kumagawa-kun and Medaka-chan became so strong as a result of their own development in power they were born with, rather than some sort of rigurous training.

Zenkichi:In translation, they're build different.

Kouki:That makes me wonder what'd happen if they would've trained.

Myouri:That's a scary thought. They both punch like railing trains already.

Kumagawa saw how light began to shine through the park. It wasn't that he got a brighter disposition, a light from the sky was litteraly shining.

Looking up, he saw a meteorit heading straight to his location. Ah, fate is trying it's odds at him once again.

Kujira:Geez, he never gets to catch a break.

Myouri:Meh, he'll live. He alwais does.

A average human being couldn't defent agains it. But he could.

He could summon a wall of screws to protect him. He could run awsy from the park before the meteor hit.

Hell, he could've erased the meteor from reality itself. Instead he simply let it hit him.