Chapter 20:He's free because he wants to be

Myouri thought about the fucking up their multiverse just repeats again and again. The last one it's probably within the worst ones.

Kumagawa being a hero? Alright, it's their funeral. Kumagawa enchanted by magic? Maybe there is still some chance of survival, hopefully. But Kumagawa in the military!? What the fuck!?

He already saw how much distruction he can bring with just his screws. He doesn't want to think what he'd do if given acces to weapons of mass distruction.

Bill:Alright, it's time for the next one.

Myouri:What's the name of the next apocalyptic event?

Bill:It's called "A bored existence".

Zenkichi:...So, Kumagawa-senpai or Anshin'in-san?

Kujira:That seems most likely.

The screen showed a place hidden in the mountains. The only thing there was a metalic construct akin to a prison.

Bondaries. The phenomens's bonds. To can control them it's truly an strange and powerful abilities. You can do so much with that.

Zenkichi:...Anshin'in-san?

Anshin'in-san:It is quiet versatile. But I like diversity.

Like putting youkais in a total different world with human villages. As well as putting some unfortunate folks from our world, who just end up as some youkai's lunch.

Who would do something like that? Well, the lazy youkai of bondaries Yakumo Yukari of course.

Right now she was looking through her eyes at different worlds to find someone to dump in her world. Though, this time would be different.

The humans she transported them were all the same. Two types, really. Or screaming and judging for being youkais and get killed for being stupid. Or making some unpleasant coments and faces and get killed for being perverts.

Anshin'in-san:Yeah, most humans are like that. Especialy normals.

Medaka:Are they?

Anshin'in-san:I'd explain it to you, but I doubt you'll understand. And not because of your allienation from human beings this time.

Kouki:...She really does deliver good Kumagawa-san-like jabs.

Saki:No shit Sherlock.

So, this time she was looking for an unique individual. And preferably capable for surviving at least a week.

On a world she managed to find an interesting prison. From far it would look like your every day prison. But it was interesting for a few aspects.

It had the newest technology and weapons. The best trained as guards. Most remarkable, it had a single prisoner. And this prisoner didn't even had a cell.

Myouri:If either of those two are inmates, the cells wouldn't help them anyway. Well, neither would any of the other things.

Myouga:30109173.

Najimi:She's right. Let them dream, it'll make their despair all the sweeter.

Myouri:...Whatever.

No, he was put on a table. Various cables were linked to his body to inspect his health. His face couldn't be seen. That was because of the technologycal casket on his head who was hidind half of it.

Instead of inprisoning him phisicaly on a cell, it looks like the people in charge decided to put his his brain on a virtual prison. He needed to be there for quiet some time, judging after his hair who grew so much that it was touching the floor.