Chapter 67:So he did want a rematch!

Hanosode thought about the last universe. These makens are interesting, if one was made for Kumagawa...it wouldn't really make any diference.

It would be a huge difference for pretty much anyone else, but he could already have any maken he wanted. Hell, he could have a maken that has the abilities of any maken in existence and are stronger than the originals. Imagination Manifastation was, arguably, his most cheat ability.

People might complain if he did that, but that means they're idiots. Who in their right mind would expect a minus to play fair?

Bill:Alright, time for the next one!

Hanosode:What are we watching now?

Bill:It's that ANHS one, and not at the same time.

Hanosode:Hyahahaha, you soound like Anshin'in-san!

Bill:...I'm not sure if that's a compliment. Anyway, the title is "Abnormal even".

Hanosode:Abnormal? I see, I already have a idea what it's about.

The screen showed class D. Kumagawa was looking bored in his seat with Kiyotaka being stoic as ever in front of him.

Things were pretty well in ANHS. Haruki has been expelled, which Kumagawa noted to be a reason to take Arisu out for diner.

Najimi:Seems like a hood reason to me.

Zenkichi:Ah, him...I'm surprised Kumagawa-senpai hasn't killed him, honestly.

Kujira:Well, he's probably trying to keep it at a minimum. I imagine that's his way of thanking Medaka.

Medaka:I knew he can do it!

Class D was waiting for Sae who was a little late. Kanji seemed to be missing from the class.

Sae:Good morning class. Now, you might wonder why Ike isn't here.

Chiaki:Sensei, we don't really care.

Sae:And I don't blame you. Anyway, Ike is not actually missing from the class.

Satsuki:Did they finnaly arrest him for sexual harassment?

Sae:No. It's actually a special exam.

Ken:Oh, here we go again.

Suzune:Sensei, can you explain us the exam?

Sae:Hm. This exam is actually newly implented and is called the Confrontation Exam. Ike, in fact a member from each class will be exchanged with a student from another another school we are making the exam in cooperation with. Each class will choose a member to compete with a exchange student from another class in a random event. As it says, is a confrontation between elites. You're representing ANHS itself. As such, if you loss the event you'll be expelled.

The class, aside from the two monsters, was in shock. This was truly a very harsh punishment. They never experienced such a brutal exam.

Yosuke:Sensei, this is too cruel!

Kiyotaka looked over to Yosuke. It was undrrstatable, he just helped the naive boy to get over the expulsion of Haruki and now he was presented with such an exam. That being said, the masterpiece doubts such an exam would have such a risk without a great reward.

Sae:You may think so Hirata, but it is what it is. Well, calm down. It's not like it doesn't have an equal outstanding reward. If you win your confrontation, you'll get 20 million private points.

Yosuke was still in a emotional disturbance, but Suzune was calmly analyzing the situation. For certain, it seems fair. If you losse you'll be expelled and if you win you'll get the amount of point needed to overrun an expulsion.