Chapter 108:How can I escape him!?

The idea was a high-risk high-reward type of deal. In the end Zenkichi decided to ask Kumagawa for help in Haloween decorations, but just being supervised by Mogana. He knew she was responsable and one of tge few people that Kumagawa will actually listen to.

Bill:We're jumping right back to the dark fantasy!

Zenkichi:If I remember right, Kumagawa-senpai killed those angels, right?

Saki:I thought they'd be much stronger. What a fucking let down.

Hanosode:To be fair, they were against Kumagawa-senpai and that undead guy.

Saki:Guess there's that.

Bill:I wonder how you'll react to "So, who has a dictionary?"?

Ainz Ooal Gown was now officialy the leader of Nazarick's new name. Than he made a fake one, which he clearly formed from his original one, Momon.

The reason for this was one and one only, Ainz planned to go to the guild and reguster as a adventurer. Having nothing better to do Kumagawa came along with another adition, which was not Albedo this time. Shame, he'll miss annoying her.

Kujira:Yeah, they sure are like siblings.

Hanosode:Kumagawa-senpai would be that kind of annoying little brother that's just too strong to fight against, but from time to time makes something so incredible for you that you can't help but forgive him for all the past michieves.

Kujira:Sounds about right.

The adition was a girl with black hair tied in a ponytail and black eyes. She, unfortunately in Kumagawa's opinion, has gave up her maid outfit for a more common looking one. Her name was Narberal Gamma.

She was not the only one who has done so. Ainz wouldn't be able to just enlist as a aventurer like his usual self so he has gotten a black warrior armor, a item capable of exceeding his class's limitation and making him able to fight like a warrior rather than a magic caster. He has gone a step further and has casted illusion magic so when his helmet is off he'd look like a handsome middle-aged man to others rather than a skeleton.

Ainz looked at his right where Kumagawa walked by his side. He has also doned a disguise, although unlike him they were just clothes without any special proprieties and had only served to hide his face.

Ainz saw no problem with this, from the skill he saw Kumagawa showing from the moment they meet he could fill any of the classes, be them physical or magic based. His new friend has wore a black kimono together with a white mask with no mouth and two tired that looked like it was crying.

Kumagawa:[So what do you think?]

Kouki:It's an interesting choice.

Saki:It sure is a contrast from his usual face.

Myouri:You never saw him cry, huh?

Saki:I did, but those were just crocodile tears.

Ainz:Well, I think it's pretty good.

Narberal:I agree with Ainz-sama. If I may say so...it looks cute.

Kumagawa:[I see. Well, as you go with this reverse theme by being a swordsman I wanted to put something like that in my appearence too.]

Ainz:Ah, so that is the reason for the mask. And Narberal Gamma, do not forget that we're not our real selves anymore. I am just the adventurer Momon and you're my dear companions, Nabe and...Kumagawa, did you think of a name?