Chapter 42:Imitation isn't alwais the highest form of flattery

Zenkichi thought about the last universe. He's usually the first one to defend the name of normals, but those universes are making it hard for him.

Especially the last one, how could those too think Kumagawa was a good guy. Well, he wasn't really a villain either. If it was that simple, he wouldn't have been Medaka's greatest enemy.

Bill:Alright, time for the next one!

Zenkichi:How's this one called?

Bill:It's called "Wrong movie making".

Zenkichi:A movie who portrays Kumagawa-senpai? If it's a good and accurate one, it should be for people older than 30 for the gore alone.

The screen showed a room filled with mangas and various items associated with it. Kumagawa was in the room and Ayano just entered.

Ayano was, like alwais since meeting the smiling madman, going to the manga club. Today the school was festively decorated.

Kumagawa:[Welcome, Ayano-chan.]

Ayano:Good morning. What's with all the decorations?

Kumagawa:[You don't know? The Christmas is near.]

Ayano:Oh, with the work I had to do I didn't keep count. Guees some are excited about Santa Claus.

Kumagawa:[Yes. The man who is a magical being or a fat guy with an obssesion for children who has a cult of short people who do experiments on reindeers to make them fly.]

Zenkichi:...And just like that my childhood is ruined.

Najimi:At least you have something interesting in it now.

Ayano:...I don't know how to even answer to that.

Kumagawa:[Anyway, today we'll be watching a movie.]

Ayano:Aren't we the manga club?

Kumagawa:[Yeah, but the director of the studio asked me for permition to make an interpreteition of me in the movie.]

Ayano:This will be the most traumatizaiting movie ever.

Saki:Most likely.

Kujira:At least we have imunity to it due to spendind time with him. Same could be said about the girl.

Kumagawa:[Most likely. Let's watch.]

They were wrong. The movie was terrible. His representation was a pale elf, with a scar who had the word twisted tattoed on his head and something called the powers of void. Which was just teleportation of other things and people.

Najimi:Someone's gonna die.

Myouri:This time, not even I can judge him for that. I'd fucking kill the people who made it too.

Ayano:Pfft.

Ayano needed to put a hand on her mount to keep herself from laughting. Kumagawa though was another story. His eyes were covered by shadows and his smile had his teeths clentched. Like those of a beast's ready for carnage.

Najimi:Don't those teeths look familiar.

Medaka:You really don't miss a chance.

Kumagawa:[Ayano-chan, prepare yourself. We're going at the studio for some renovations.]

Ayano:Oh, boy.

At the studio the director was sitting on his chair relaxed. That was until the dor was banged open by Kumagawa with Ayano behind him.