Chapter 59:There are uneeded characters in this world

Zenkichi thought about the last universe. Never would've he thought Kumagawa had a fiance.

To this day, he never even seen her. Although, she probably has bussiness to take care of and couldn't come to the same school with Kumagawa. Even so, it's still surprising.

Bill:Alright, time for the next one!

Zenkichi:What is it about?

Bill:I'll just say that it's a new one and it's called "This place has really shitty protagonists".

Zenkichi:Oh, it has been awhile from when I saw Kumagawa-senpai pissed off.

The screen showed what it's your main idea of a guild. Kumagawa was at a table with a bunch of colorfull people.

The party got handsomely rewarded for the defeat of Verdia. The recompense was split, althrough Kumagawa did most of the work he didn't really care about getting all the money. As alwais, Aqua managed to drink away her money and get in debt.

Kumagawa:[You know, I'm beggining to think that's one of your skills.]

Kazuma:I don't think there are skills that give your own person debuffs.

Nyx:She seems to prove you wrong.

Aqua:Hey, let's go on a quest. Pleaaaase!

Zenkichi:...She seems really irresponsable.

Myouri:She looks like a brat to me.

Kazuma:Well, I suppose it wouldn't be so bad.

They went to the quest board. There were quiet a few, althrough the low-level ones were still few. They were steadily increasing as the weaker monsters began to return after the Demon King General's death.

Kumagawa:[Is there any other Demon King General quest with informations on where they are? The last one got me dissapointed.]

Kazuma:Listen. First, you're just too overpowered. Second, I don't think there's any undead with regeneration as strong as that guy from Korewa Zombie.

Kumagawa:[Oh, so they can't regenerate their entire bodies after being burned to ash.]

Kazuma:...Huh? I don't remember seeing that in any of the two seasons.

Kumagawa:[It was in the light novel.]

Kazuma:Ohhh. Anyway, no.

Aqua:Let's choose a high paying one!

Kumagawa:[Aww, someone already took the dragon slaying one!]

Nyx:Hm, you wanted to kill a dragon, master?

Kumagawa:[I heard their meat is really delicious.]

Megumin:Tch, it'd have been a great target for my Explosion!

Darkness:The fire breath of a dragon...ehehehe!

Myouri:Wow, there are bigger weirdos than him.

Najimi:Let's see. A crybaby, a chunnibyou, a smug girl, a masochist and a tolerable normal.

Hanten:...

Najimi:Yeah, I'm surprised he didn't kill her too.

Kazuma looked over at his party members. Are he and Kumagawa really supposed to be heroes from another world? There's no one heroic in this party.

Kumagawa:[How about that. A lake was cursed and alligators started appearing, so it needs purifying. It looks like the perfect job for you, right?]