Chapter 38:Every morning needs a fresh massacre

Najimi thought about the last universe. Kumagawa really was quiet a sadist, doesn't matter what his self-harming habits might indicate.

About the universe as a whole, though. He's probably just gonna keep playing the powerless normal until Naga. Then, he's gonna utterly humilate that arogant albino reptile.

Bill:Alright, time for the next one!

Najimi:A new chapter! It's been some time!

Bill:...Anyway, it's called "Massacre tournament".

Myouri:Someone beside the beast woman actually let him in an event?

The screen showed a large room. Kumagawa, Nienami and Sasuke were there together with many other ninjas.

Kumagawa's team was the second to finish the forest exam. The first was Gaara's, but in their defense Gaara it's the type to kill his enemies quicly, not play around with them.

Myouri:Ah, so the oposite method of Kumagawa.

Zenkichi:Unfortunately fir us.

Less than half the students passed the exams. The teams who didn't pass either had their scrolls stolen or were killed by an animal or sadistic participant

Unfortunately, it looks like they were still too many. So, the last exam was changed in a tournament with individual fights.

Of course, the ones who didn't want to participate had the right to withdraw. Many have withdrawn, Kabuto being one of them.

The first fight was Sasuke. He was gonna fight a fellow leaf shinobi Akadai Yoroi.

Of course, it wasn't just them in the area. A fight needed a referee to stop the fighters when things out of hand.

And a jounin was assigned the task. The man, which had a family name familiar to Kumagawa but unfortunately can't make an ability it's opposite or make any ability he desires, was Shiranui Gennma.

Zenkichi:Hm, is he a relative of your's? Shiranui? Hanten-san?

Hanosode:Nope, never saw him before.

On the back seats, Hanten shaked his head. He was the founder of the Shiranui Household and there was a never a member similar to the man on screen.

Yoroi send three shurikens at Sasuke, which had the intent to send the same to block them. But was distracted by a little snake that came through his shirt and bite his neck.

He needed to avoid them. But the bite of the snake still hurt and some sort of mark which resembles the sharingan's tomoe appeared.

Orochimaru watched, disguised as a sound jounin. Which you couldn't really call a disguise because even if he's a missing nin he still was considered a jounin and he lived in the sound village.

Sasuke put down Yoroi. He used his body to restrain him from his arm to his chest, which was neccesary because of the difference in height.

Yoroi put his hand on the Uchiha's chest and began to absorb his chakra. Sasuke pushed him away.

Sasuke:My chakra!

Yoroi:And I didn't finish yet.

He took Sasuke in a hold by his head. The sharingan user would've fought back, but his lack of chakra and damage sustained in the forest took it's tool on him. The mark began to ache.