Chapter 121:A hands on approach to wizardly

It did not surprise anyone that Kumagawa freely talked about abnormals to his disciple, as well as his enemies. One, he liked to brag. Two, he never had any intention of hiding his nature.

In fact, none of them did. Each one had no problem with admitting of being an abnormal or special. Although if it came to Hanten or Myouga, it'd be hard for people to guess what they're actually saying.

Bill:We're gonna come back to our newest addition.

Medaka:You're talking about the wizarding school with ms, Zenkichi and Kumagawa, right?

Bill:Exactomundo! You're gonna react today to the first day of school. Seat on tight to see "Interesting teacher...Kumagawa's favorite!".

After the sorting was done, the three abnormals haven't got too spend too much time together. They were lead to their specific houses and lead to the dorms, all of their belongings already put there.

Zenkichi and Medaka had meet a duo quiet pelicular. One of them was that celebrity kid everyone was talking about.

He was a boy with curly brown hair and green eyes. His name was Harry Potter.

The motive for his celebrity was the so-called defeat of the Dark Wizard everyone is afraid to mention the name of. Least to say, the three had found the reasoning of wizards on that one to be faulty.

How was this supposed to be a good thing? He lost his parents, for once. And how did they think a baby would match an accomplished wizard in a fight?

Most likely luck, some circumstances that made him survive that night and ended in the Dark Lord's demise. And now he must also be targeted by his followers.

Not to say, they haven't excluded the possibility of this Dark Lord not being actually dead. It wouldn't be the first time they encountered such a situation. Both Medaka and Kamone thought Kamone was dead for more than a decade, yet he was alive and well...Well, until Iihiko happened. But that's beside the point.

Medaka:Indeed. Although, we might not be the only ones who suspect that.

Zenkichi:Oh, boy. We might go over the secret organization plot.

Kouki:Did you just...?

Zenkichi:...I think I'm spending a bit too much time with Kumagawa-senpai.

He'd say he pities the poor guy, but there can be worse. After all the things he had heard about this Dark Lord...He'd still prefer going against him, rather than against Kumagawa.

On that note, he is worried about Kumagawa. He was now all alone in the Hufflepuff.

Oh, don't get him wrong. He wasn't worried about Kumagawa being lonely. No, the minus was more than used to such alienation.

But back at Hakoniwa he alwais had Class -13 to stay by his side and was very used to it. What he was worried about was that he might recruit, or Najimi forbid make, new underlings to run around. This place was already hectic enough.

Najimi:I very much appreciate that saying.

Zenkichi:Your inflating ego aside, I agree with that version of me. Dark Lord or whatever, I'll take them on anytime. But even after his development, I'd prefer to stay out of an altercation with Kumagawa-senpai.

Myouri:Maybe he mellowed down, but he hasn't become some pathetic goody two-shoes. Get on his wrong side, he'd still be your greatest nightmare.

Anyway, the other guy was a red head with blue eyes. His name was Ron Weasely.