Chapter 90:That facade doesn't work on us!

Trusting Kumagawa was fine. However, they should've probably figured out he was gonna take his sweet time.

As Zenkichi thought about those things he realized that world had the worst condition. While usually Kumagawa would play at something, get bored and than destroy everything, that world could actually keep him entertained...In more ways than one.

Bill:So...Who's ready to crush a shitty game?

Mukae:Me!

Bill:That's what I wanna hear. Let's begin with "I thought you were bigger".

Kumagawa had stepped through the gates of Holtfort Academy in the uniform he doesn't really like. Everyone seemed to be excited for this school...Correction, mainly the girls seemed to be excited for this school.

Kumagawa passed by without a care in the world and skipped to his new room. He dispatched his baggage and set his things around, the most notable one being the skull of the scientist he took from the former base of Old Humans that decorated his desk.

Zenkichi:Oh, so he actually did use it.

Najimi:It's probably his most prized possesion right now.

Kujira:I'm really curious to see what happens if you inject Old Human DNA in a New Human.

As he admired his work as an object came flying through the window. It was a small white sphere with a red orb that began floating around him. This was the new form taken by Luxion to follow him around.

Kumagawa:[How did your visit went?]

Luxion:Dissapointing, my technology is much more advanced. Although I'm interesed in the applications of magic.

Kumagawa:[Ah, I guessed that you'd think of it.]

Luxion:Master, why are you doing this?

Kumagawa:[Hm?]

Luxion:I understand thus is a unspoken rule of men needing to find a bride to live their lifes here. But you don't have any need to follow that rule. Even without my assistance, from what I know of your abilities you have the power to crush them easily.

Kumagawa:[Luxion, what do you think I'd have then?]

Luxion:Well...I guess you'd gain nothing out of it, but you don't seem like the type to actually follow any rule.

Kumagawa:[I don't intend to follow the rules. Why am I here it's simple...It's a way to kill my boredom.]

Myouri:Fair.

Saki:After all, there are no video games or Shounen Jump there.

Zenkichi:At least he didn't immediatly go on a killing spree.

Najimi:Give him time.

Luxion:I see.

Kumagawa did manage to find...He wouldn't call them friends, but rather two people he can tolerate.

A boy with dark blue hair and eyes wearing glasses, his hair being pretty long for a boy. His name was Raymond Fou Arkin.

And another one with tanned skin, blonde hair and green eyes. His name was Daniel Fou Durland.

Daniel:Man, this sucks!

Raymond:We can't really do anything about it. As much as I wanted to find a nice girl...With those around...