Chapter 30

Catch The Genius #1

‘The Blue Tower Master!’ Theodore’s mind went blank as he realized what that short title meant.

The magic towers, which defended the Meltor Kingdom, divided their magicians into five stages. It wasn’t as strict as noble titles, but magicians did have to treat those higher than them with respect.

New members who had just entered the magic tower were Basic, while those with some experience were called Average.

People who built up fame and merits were Superior, whereas veterans recognized as pioneers of the magic tower were Prime.

Finally, the wise person praised as the master of the tower was Supreme. The Supreme was the absolute magician and could be called more precious than the seven sword masters of the Andras Kingdom. They were also the backbone of the Meltor Kingdom.

The old man standing in front of him was the top magician of the Blue Tower, a Supreme rank!

“B-Bergen Academy’s third grade student, Theodore Miller greets Tower Master!” Theodore bowed belatedly as he realized the situation.

This caused Blundell to stroke his beard and laugh. “Huhu, there is no need to be so uptight! It is good to be polite, but don’t bow down too much. Isn’t that right, Vince?”

“Hah…that’s right.” Vince immediately replied with a dour expression. It was a shameless approach to someone who seemed to dislike him. Either way, he was a difficult person for Vince to deal with.

Blundell was the master of a magic tower, yet he had approached under the pretense of a pleasant old man. So, he might have approached with an ulterior motive. Vince thought like this and naturally covered for Theo.

“So, what happened?” Vince had a headache because he hadn’t thought the master of a magic tower would approach them, but his troubles didn’t end here.

As annoyance stiffened Vince’s face, Blundell took a step back. It seemed like he knew how disruptive he was. A personality which didn’t know how to quit was bad. “Hmm, ahem. It isn’t anything big. It’s just that it has been a long time since you came to the capital, so I wanted to see what happened. Furthermore, I couldn’t believe the rumour that Vince brought a disciple.”

“The rumour has already spread?”

“What else would be interesting in these narrow towers? They have no choice but to be curious about the people from outside.” Blundell shrugged a few times, but it was more scary than charming.

Theodore was curious about how Blundell had exercised to get that type of body.

Just then, Blundell turned to face him again. “Huhu, the more I see, the more I like you. If I hadn’t met another child, then I might have tried to take your disciple.”

“You can’t just say that… Wait.” Vince’s eyes widened as he realized something strange.

It was a matter of grave importance if the Blue Tower Master had taken a disciple. No matter how indifferent Vince was to the news, it was a matter he would’ve definitely heard about. He remembered that the Red Tower Master and Blue Tower Master didn’t have students yet, which was why he had tried to avoid them.

“…Does Blue Tower Master have a disciple?”

Blundell laughed at the expected reaction, “Huhuhu, don’t be surprised.”

It was a laugh to show off his well-raised child. This was an expression which fit well with the phrase, ‘a stupid face.’ Blundell puffed up his thick chest muscles with a face filled with pride. It was obvious right away that he wanted to boast.